Predict the 20-21 final table

Surprised so many thinking Utd will be safe mid table this season.
Celtic
Rangers
Aberdeen
Hibs
Motherwell
St Mirren (Tony says so)
Livi
Kilmarnock
Fakes
Ross County
Utd
Accies
If we don't make quite a few signings, we will not be top 6. Even if Shankland stays

8 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

It will be five from next season as we're back in the top 15 Leagues according to UEFA's Country Coefficient. We will remain there as long as Olympiakos and Basel don't both make the Europa League final, assuming Rangers also get pumped by Leverkusen; all of which won't happen.

Here's the page with the current ranking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Men's_Country_coefficient

So it will be:
1st and 2nd in Champs League, 3rd and 4th in Conference League. Cup Winners will be in the Cup Winners' Cup Europa League.

If the cup winners are from one of the top 4 clubs, which is usually the case, then the final Conf. League berth drops to the 5th placed side.

So if Celtgers win the Scottish Cup and take up both Champions League spots, does the 3rd place team get the Europa League spot?

Most people expecting us to finish bottom, I think we'll be okay tbh.

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3. Hibs

4.Motherwell

5. Aberdeen

6.  Livingston

7. St. Johnstone

8.  Dundee United

9. Ross County

10. St Mirren

11. Kilmarnock (Beats Dunfermline in the play off)

12. Hamilton 

Hamilton will almost definitely prove me wrong by turning into the best side in the country post split.

League Cup - Motherwell

Scottish Cup - Celtic

Celtic

Rangers

Aberdeen

Hibs

Motherwell

Livi

St Johnstone

Dundee United

Kilmarnock

St Mirren

Accies

Ross County

Still time for players to be signed, still not sure about the management changes at Dundee United, St Johnstone, and Kilmarnock. The St Mirren owner talks a good talk but it won’t be easy, Livi have the pitch and home form which will see them do ok, Accies are Accies and prove us wrong every season but at some stage it’s going to happen, top five all look strong, Celtic will win the title with ease again. 

1. Celtic

2. Rangers

3 Aberdeen

4. Hibs

5. Kilmarnock

6. Motherwell

7. St Johnstone

8 Dundee Unt

9. Livingstone

10. Hamilton

11. St Mirren

12. Ross County

What's happening with the last man standing comp as PL kicks off before C/L1/L2

Edited by Paisley Ton
Spelling

9 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:
10 hours ago, NorthBank said:
Surprised so many thinking Utd will be safe mid table this season.
Celtic
Rangers
Aberdeen
Hibs
Motherwell
St Mirren (Tony says so)
Livi
Kilmarnock
Fakes
Ross County
Utd
Accies

If we don't make quite a few signings, we will not be top 6. Even if Shankland stays

You may be mid table, who knows, but I do not see the basis of the great optimism. New manager who doesn't know the League; experienced coaches in Scotland seemingly about to depart for a Championship team; reliant on a striker who has only played 17 games in the Premiership (and never scored) and so far no additions to the squad. Utd have money behind them which helps but only if they spend wisely (ask Anne Budge).

I like Utd but just don't get why many on here seem to think they will cruise the season.

6 minutes ago, NorthBank said:

You may be mid table, who knows, but I do not see the basis of the great optimism. New manager who doesn't know the League; experienced coaches in Scotland seemingly about to depart for a Championship team; reliant on a striker who has only played 17 games in the Premiership (and never scored) and so far no additions to the squad. Utd have money behind them which helps but only if they spend wisely (ask Anne Budge).

I like Utd but just don't get why many on here seem to think they will cruise the season.

Shankland might not have scored last time he was in the Premiership, but with the Dundee United squad behind him, he scored in both legs against Hibs in the recent Scottish Cup tie. With that limited amount of more recent data, I suspect he might well do just fine, if he stays.

8 minutes ago, Aim Here said:

Shankland might not have scored last time he was in the Premiership, but with the Dundee United squad behind him, he scored in both legs against Hibs in the recent Scottish Cup tie. With that limited amount of more recent data, I suspect he might well do just fine, if he stays.

Also scored against Hearts in league cup back when they were still a top flight team