4th. Motherwell

5th. Hibernian

6th. Livingston

7th. Kilmarnock

8th. St Johnstone

9th. Dundee United

10th. St Mirren

11th. Ross County

12th. Hamilton Academical      (This is the year!... for the 7th straight year)

Until it’s mathematically impossible
1. Aberdeen
2-12 no fucks given

Ideally
Aberdeen
2-10 in any order
11. Celtic ( lose to Arbroath in the playoffs)
12. The rangers ( on -39 points due to multiple administrations/illegally fielding players/inability to complete fixtures)

Realistically
Green cheek
Blue cheek
Aberdeen/Motherwell/Hibs
Dundee Utd/Kilmarnock/St. Johnston/Livingston
St. Mirren/Hamilton/Ross County

See to spice this up a wee bit I will pay a tenner either direct to the winner on PayPal or donate a tenner to the requested charity of said winner. To win your guess simply has to be closest to what the end of table actually is.

In the event of duplicate identical entries being the closest I will split the tenner between how many people I need to (hey big spender eh).

My own prediction 

Celtic

Sevco

Aberdeen

Hibs

Motherwell

Dundee Utd

Kilmarnock

St Mirren

Livingston

Hamilton

Ross County

St Iohnstone

Edited by Sortmeout

6 hours ago, Coventry Saint said:

I honestly don't think we will, but you know how it goes on P&B: chief exec makes bold/ridiculous prediction; fans of club rise to that by ironically claiming it will come to pass; it gathers momentum; we scrape 10th place; everyone takes the piss and spends whole of next season claiming all Saints fans were 100% convinced we'd finish 4th.

It's the circle of life and I'm happy to play my part.

Considering there was “not much” between St Mirren and 3rd placed Kilmarnock at the end of the last 38 game season I could see why you would expect St Mirren to finish 4th.

Edited by Sortmeout

7 hours ago, ArabAuslander said:

Could go anyway next season from 3rd-6th, same with 7th-12th. I also don't think Celtic will be more than 18pts ahead of third. Hibs will be fighting Rangers for the final Champions League spot up until the last 3 matchdays.

1. Celtic
  2. Rangers
  3. Hibs
  4. Motherwell
  5. Dundee United - Europa Conference League, here we come!
  6. Aberdeen
  7. Livingston
  8. St Johnstone
  9. Kilmarnock
  10. St Mirren
  11. Accies
  12. Ross County

Do 5 premiership teams get Europe spots or 4?

I’ve seen conflicting reports.

1 hour ago, AmericanFan said:

Do 5 premiership teams get Europe spots or 4?

I’ve seen conflicting reports.

It will be five from next season as we're back in the top 15 Leagues according to UEFA's Country Coefficient. We will remain there as long as Olympiakos and Basel don't both make the Europa League final, assuming Rangers also get pumped by Leverkusen; all of which won't happen.

Here's the page with the current ranking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_coefficient#Men's_Country_coefficient

So it will be:
1st and 2nd in Champs League, 3rd and 4th in Conference League. Cup Winners will be in the Cup Winners' Cup Europa League.

If the cup winners are from one of the top 4 clubs, which is usually the case, then the final Conf. League berth drops to the 5th placed side.

Edited by ArabAuslander

14 hours ago, Sarto Mutiny said:

Same. I haven't watched any Premiership football in four years. Haven't got a fucking clue who is good and who isn't.

All you need to know is that the other 11 teams in the Premiership are better than United.

To be honest I have no fucking idea who plays for anyone outside the Old Firm and Motherwell anymore. Ghislaine Maxwell could have signed a 3 year deal at Killie last week and it would probably have passed me by.
Excellent signing, expect a steady stream of very young talent brought in possibly via circuitous routes. The Thai and Eastern European market will be fully probed.

1 Celtic 

2 Rangers 

3 Aberdeen 

4 Hibernian 

5 Motherwell 

6 Kilmarnock 

7 Dundee United 

8 St Mirren 

9 Livingston 

10 Hamilton 

11 Ross County 

12 St Johnstone

I expect Calum Davidson to bomb. If he is bagged by January and an experienced manager is brought in then St Johnstone might escape.