2020/21 League Cup

Premier are supposedly showing three games, so St Mirren v “Rangers” and Alloa v Hibs are certs. 

But the third one is a toss-up. Maybe Ross County putting out Celtic will increase their attractiveness (in Premier’s mind at least). 

Edited by The Master

6 minutes ago, Lex said:

The only team I wanted to avoid. Ah well least we are at home but we are most likely out.

St Mirren v Rangers

Alloa v Hibs

Livi v County

Pars v St Johnstone

If we had taken our chances before spot-kicks.....you'd have been out far sooner than this!

2 minutes ago, DAFC. said:

Maybe our game as the 3rd given we are outside the top flight and are more than capable of beating St Johnstone.

Yes surely more intriguing than two lower half premiership teams, especially as it’s at East End.. and I’d say the same if the Pars had drawn Ross County or Livi at home.

Gutted. 

Love East End Park and we would've been pushing 1500 away fans IMO.

Winnable tie though. Wotherspoon in the form of his life v Aaron Comrie...

11 minutes ago, PauloPerth said:

Yes surely more intriguing than two lower half premiership teams, especially as it’s at East End.. and I’d say the same if the Pars had drawn Ross County or Livi at home.

This looks like a crackin' tie.....and I'll be pullin' for The Pars on this one..not just because they are a Championship side but because I have a pal (Pars fan who comes to Cappielow with me on several occasions and I go through to East End Park when Morton arent playing at home).

Apart from that....both teams seem to have hit a rich seam of form so provided nothing untoward happens inbetween times (and it surely will) this is a game I wid pay money to watch....but I cant...and neither can any fans (apart from stream).

I hate this b*****d bug.