Sign in to follow this  
Bill Kilgour

The Scottish Football Show

If you are into your football then here is a show you will not want to miss it's called The Scottish Football Show we go live at 6pm tonight and every Friday you can catch us on Alexa & Google Play and here are the words for Alexa say Alexa Launch Expat Radio Scotland and for Google Play say ok Google Launch Expat Radio Scotland or you can hear us online by going to our website expatradioscotland.com

Hope you can make

Good news. Wondered if the show was going to continue. Is Mr. Redmond allowed to broadcast with you?

I'll reserve judgement, could be a revamped Just the (West) Juniors with a different name.

Good news. Wondered if the show was going to continue. Is Mr. Redmond allowed to broadcast with you?
Yes we are both together again and we have a two hour slot and when the lockdown is over we hope to have a phone in and WD are working on a podcast so that fans can hear it if again

I'll reserve judgement, could be a revamped Just the (West) Juniors with a different name.
We have a new format and it's a long show as well so hopefully you will enjoy it

We are working on that side of it and hopefully it will be up and working soon

Can u listen to it on playback can't seem to find it

1 hour ago, Bill Kilgour said:
23 hours ago, gogsy said:

We have a new format and it's a long show as well so hopefully you will enjoy it

In that case I have reserved judgement long enough and will say welcome back.