PC Speakers with inbuilt Bluetooth transmitter

I've had my current PC speakers for must be close to 13 years! They work fine and are just a pair of standard Creative ones.

I was thinking of replacing them but the one feature I'd like is the ability to pair the speakers with a Bluetooth headphones so I could quickly and easily switch between the two options without much faffing about.

Do such speakers exists and if so which make/model would people recommend?

1 hour ago, NorthernLights said:

I've had my current PC speakers for must be close to 13 years! They work fine and are just a pair of standard Creative ones.

I was thinking of replacing them but the one feature I'd like is the ability to pair the speakers with a Bluetooth headphones so I could quickly and easily switch between the two options without much faffing about.

Do such speakers exists and if so which make/model would people recommend?

Do you mean wired speakers from the PC, then pair the headphones to the speakers?

I wait to be corrected, but Ive never come across speakers that you can pair headphones to.

Is there a reason the headphones need to pair to the speakers? Could you not just get a USB bluetooth adaptor for the PC and pair the headphones direct? Then you can get whatever speakers you want