Hibernian FC v Kilmarnock FC

3 hours ago, HibsFan said:

Wonder what the next pandemic will be when Killie finally come away from EH7 with a win? Maybe smallpox will make a comeback? Maybe it’ll be polio that returns? Maybe after the asteroid hits, the remaining life forms on earth will be so immune that pandemics as we know them no longer exist?

All remains to be seen, but back in your PPV-less East Ayrshire boxes for the time being, please.

Maybe Aids, you junky fucks

Maybe Aids, you junky fucks
Bold statement from someone from Kilmarnock tbh.

I'm fucking intrigued about the amount of c***s from the biggest smack taking places from around Scotland (Govan, Kilmarnock, Dundee, Aberdeen) thinking this is something to take a dig at Hibs about fwiw. Do you c***s think it's no relevant that you have way worse than Leith drug dependency because it's no got someone writing novels around it? Or are you just no bothered because you prefer to exist in clichés?

Guest Longbottom Leaf

Got that one wrong. Had thought this works have been a draw.

Nice win for Hibs on their welcome back to the top flight. 

I really think that we need strong Edinburgh sides competing for honours. 

30 minutes ago, Longbottom Leaf said:

Got that one wrong. Had thought this works have been a draw.

Nice win for Hibs on their welcome back to the top flight. 

I really think that we need strong Edinburgh sides competing for honours. 

18756368_Screenshot2020-07-07at20_27_56.png.548d018d0958c605c9dfdd902aee76a3.png

What evidence do you have to the contrary, other than that which has been created within the confines of your own head?

Probably the fact he should never have played in the first place and then had two errors for goals in the first half, thus making it seem very convenient that he would have an injury.

3 minutes ago, craigkillie said:

Probably the fact he should never have played in the first place and then had two errors for goals in the first half, thus making it seem very convenient that he would have an injury.

Who would be a goalie - hes tweeted that he came in at HT with a strain so we need to believe that - and Dyer reaffirmed that he is No1 on sportscene last night.

To be fair, Eastwood probably wasnt aware of how quick Boyle is for the first - the second is right in the corner..........if Boyle had continued his run and shot near post he would have been slaughtered for not covering that !

I would say that Marciano made the biggest keeper error in allowing too much space for Burkes shot having had time to set up the wall - however he made a cracking save from Hanlon in the second half so we can forgive him that.

On 24/05/2020 at 00:57, craigkillie said:

Shankland will score double figures in the Premiership next season and "Nisbet" will still be kicking about the Championship if that league even starts back up again.

I enjoyed it when he carved open your Mickey Mouse defence within 5 minutes of his Premiership debut.

Stick to rating utter guff like Eamonn Brophy (Hibs reject BTW).

Edited by Crawford Bridge

I see, so no evidence of any substance whatsoever then? Other than tin foil hat shite.

I'm not suggesting Bush did 9/11 here, just that a manager might have subbed a player because he was shite and then invented or exaggerated a small injury to protect him in public. We all know this is something managers do so it's hardly a leap.

I enjoyed it when he carved open your Mickey Mouse defence within 5 minutes of his Premiership debut.
Stick to rating utter guff like Eamonn Brophy (Hibs reject BTW).

A nice but fairly basic through ball that nobody would have been talking about if our goalkeeper had done his job properly. Fair play to him though, it was the highlight of his 6 out of 10 performance.

As I have said many times, Martin Boyle is Hibs' best player by a mile, and we saw that again yesterday.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

6 out of 10 performance

Conserving energy for the bigger challenges ahead.

Taylor Swift Hair Flip GIF by MOODMAN

We have Livi next week and it feels like we havent beaten them since they were Ferranti Thistle.............

I can't beleive I live in a world where Ross Millen is a starting Premiership full back, that's insane. 
Nice touch by Nisbet for the assist, some fucking hit by Burke, a beautiful goal. 

Millen isn't likely to be first-choice long term with the signing of McGowan, but I thought he had a surprisingly good game yesterday.

Looking at those highlights, all 3 goals looked very avoidable. The killie defender should have done better on the line for the first Boyle goal. Eastwood seemed hesitant to stretch out fully for that second goal for some bizarre reason and Marciano shouldn't be getting beat from that side from a free kick that far out. He should have been standing closer to that side of the goal.