Hibernian FC v Kilmarnock FC

1 hour ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibs are quite clearly just trying to strongarm people into buying a season ticket.

Dinnae talk shite, we are already fairly maxed out for this BCD season - also if that was the case why are they not selling to Killie pies fans?

There has clearly been a fuckup either at Hibs or StreamDigital end - our test was still ongoing yesterday despite several matches we could have tested for ST holders.

44 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

I've given my money to Killie instead and signed up for an international subscription via VPN so at least I'll be able to watch it today. Weird that Hibs have laid off so many of their staff yet aren't willing to take money from the hundreds of Killie fans who would have given them a tenner to watch this.

Stop reading shite in the papers.

According to the Daily Record up to 70 were going and we were closing our academy after firing all the staff. Thats odd as it reopens on Monday.................

Let me know how many we have actually made redundant.

My preference would be for Hibs not to be utter shite at handling anything like this. The club deserve some stick for being a tinpot operation when it comes to any logistical issues (what a shock that folk are apparently having issues this morning) but some of the emotional stuff here is hysterical in all senses of the word. Re away fans, they won't have turned away money from Kilmarnock out of spite. For Hibs fans, yes, they've been clear about needing a ST to see all games but not having a right to see every game your team plays without a ST is a fact of life (for clubs like Hibs) at the best of times. I've had times where I haven't been able to afford a ST and missed out on games. That wasn't the end of the world either. 

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

I've given my money to Killie instead and signed up for an international subscription via VPN so at least I'll be able to watch it today. Weird that Hibs have laid off so many of their staff yet aren't willing to take money from the hundreds of Killie fans who would have given them a tenner to watch this.

Yeah that is weird. Hibs obviously just didn't want the money 🙁

3 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

When a huge chunk of people have lost their jobs and are struggling financially, many struggling mentally and need the escape of football, that's absolutely abhorrent behaviour and I'm amazed their fans are defending it.

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

That sounds like absolute bollocks. 

2 hours ago, RandomGuy. said:

Hibs are quite clearly just trying to strongarm people into buying a season ticket.

Lol chill out mate

1 minute ago, Alan Stubbs said:

Huge opportunity for Doig. If he looks like the real deal, it would solve a lot of problems. If it turns out he's not ready yet, we're in trouble.

Hopefully he can deliver a good cross, I love Stevenson but his crossing is really bad at times.

Really impressed with the pre match preamble - all done very professionally, David Tanner good, Joelle Murray and Tam McManus very well briefed, including about Killie.

Makes you wonder why the numpties we get on Sky cant do a decent job...................oh, aye its because they only care about Rangers / Celtic !

10 minutes ago, Green Day said:

Really impressed with the pre match preamble - all done very professionally, David Tanner good, Joelle Murray and Tam McManus very well briefed, including about Killie.

Makes you wonder why the numpties we get on Sky cant do a decent job...................oh, aye its because they only care about Rangers / Celtic !

Was good.  Decent picture as well.  I could get used to this.