Hibernian FC v Kilmarnock FC

Wow, a match thread! An actual one! I'd forgotten about these... Don't expect us to win this one, but still too many unknowns about our squad to make any decent assumptions about style of play and predict a score. 

I'll need the ludicrously-biased-towards-Killie stats dweeb to confirm this, but on the subject of football being played during pandemics, I think I'm right in saying that the last time Killie left Easter Road with shree points we were in the midst of the Ebola outbreak?

48 minutes ago, HibsFan said:

I'll need the ludicrously-biased-towards-Killie stats dweeb to confirm this, but on the subject of football being played during pandemics, I think I'm right in saying that the last time Killie left Easter Road with shree points we were in the midst of the Ebola outbreak?

Aye, 10th of May 2014. 

1 hour ago, HibsFan said:

Yes, it was the win over Hibs which sent the home club one step closer to a humbling shree-year stint in the lower leagues.

1 hour ago, craigkillie said:

Yes, it was the win over Hibs which sent the home club one step closer to a humbling shree-year stint in the lower leagues.

This is more like it.. was getting a bit bored of the love in Hearts have created the past few months...

I’ve missed watching Lewis Stevenson underhitting crosses tbh.

Wonder what the craic will be with streaming it, assume it’s mentioned elsewhere but do we think it’ll just be through an improved version of Hibs TV? And will away supporters/non-season ticket holders be able to watch it?

The last time Hibs lost our first home game of the season we gave debuts for James Collins and Michael Nelson and we ended up going down.

Safe to see if we lose our relegation is all but confirmed.

Don’t know where to start with trying to call it but thank f*** it’s back. Will say 1-1 because my memory makes me think we usually draw at Home to Killie. 

7 hours ago, C4mmy31 said:

Don't know if its true, but its being mentioned on Kille Kick Back both teams meet in a pre season friendly next week.

Just came up on my news feed you are playing Dundee United.

More importantly why ta f**k is Killie kickback coming up on my news feed😂

Screenshot_20200718-003841_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Bohemian

36 minutes ago, Bohemian said:

Just came up on my news feed you are playing Dundee United.

More importantly why ta f**k is Killie kickback coming up on my news feed😂

Screenshot_20200718-003841_Chrome.jpg

Big team found mate 😂 

Summer 2019           Summer 2020 
                                🤝
                     Killie fans left
                  with their holiday
                    plans in tatters

Edited by HibsFan

I'm starting to look forward to this one now that our squad is taking shape. Any word on whether we'll be able to watch it anywhere? Will be a bit of a shiter if there is literally no (legal) way of watching a match.

22 minutes ago, Coooombe said:

I'm starting to look forward to this one now that our squad is taking shape. Any word on whether we'll be able to watch it anywhere? Will be a bit of a shiter if there is literally no (legal) way of watching a match.

Hibs TV will be showing it to season ticket holders, if you're feeling particularly flush with cash. Whether they'll let randoms view it is a different story, but that'll probably bump up the chances of catching a dodgy illegal stream.

Edited by Aim Here

On 17/07/2020 at 14:05, craigkillie said:

I believe Killie have been relegated more times than Hibs have (in total) in my lifetime alone.  Just a point for your consideration. 

1 hour ago, Coooombe said:

You lads got a keeper yet?