Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

8 hours ago, bennett said:

He'd get sent off in every game for us.

The easiest solution if we sell Alfredo is to sign Kamberi, he knows how we play and the players and then we have time to sign a better player and give him time to settle. 

Plus Hibs are only after £150k.

Was more hoping for the sale to go through as he would weaken your squad if he was replacing Morellos.

21 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

Bobby Madden officiating. Surest sign there is that a conspiracy is afoot to deny Celtic 10 league titles in a row. *Dons tinfoil hat & awaits the Rapture*

Oh, can you get them now ?...... top work by the AFC marketing department

45 minutes ago, A96 said:

Oh, can you get them now ?...... top work by the AFC marketing department

Ha ha! Yes, the club has brought them out in response to complaints by our more suggestible fans who are concerned about the mind control techniques the club are using to sell season tickets. Or marketing to you and I.

On 28/07/2020 at 16:03, DrewDon said:

It's difficult to predict our line-up, especially given the lack of information about the pre-season games. I had expected a likely back four of Hernandez, Taylor, McKenna and Considine, but I know Hayes played at least some of Saturday's game against Hibs at left-back. I would have expected McInnes to start with McGeouch, Ojo and Ferguson in central midfield, but if Bryson is something approaching full fitness then he might be in the picture to replace one of McGeouch or Ojo. I know Anderson is being talked up in the press and has scored most of our goals in the three warm-up games, but I can't see him starting unless Cosgrove is injured

I’m blaming you for this...

For me on Saturday 

Lewis

Hernandez Taylor Mckenna Considine 

Mcginn.   Ojo   Ferguson     Hayes

Kennedy
                                Anderson  

Gerrard confirming that Morelos will travel with the squad - yet to make a decision on the starting 11 but he has confirmed both Defoe and Davis are out injured so I’d expect him to play unless Lille come in today with an acceptable bid.

13 hours ago, Paperdon said:

For me on Saturday 

Lewis

Kennedy
                                Anderson  

Hayes on the right, Kennedy on the left and McGinn behind Bruce for me. Rest of the team I agree with.

15 hours ago, Paperdon said:

For me on Saturday 

Lewis

Kennedy
                                Anderson  

I don't think Hernandez is going to play judging by the rumours I've heard but could be wrong

2 hours ago, AJF said:

Gerrard confirming that Morelos will travel with the squad - yet to make a decision on the starting 11 but he has confirmed both Defoe and Davis are out injured so I’d expect him to play unless Lille come in today with an acceptable bid.

Risky strategy if Lille are serious about Morelos.  Which we have learnt to our cost, regarding French teams & forwards.