Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

Pretty sure the team we started with against Coventry today will be the one we field on Saturday:
McGregor
Tavernier
Edmundson
Goldson
Barisic
Jack
Kamara
Aribo
Kent
Hagi
Morelos
Having humbled the cream of France and Lanarkshire, today was tougher vs Coventry of Birmingham who seemed to have taken taken a collective PSV course as their bus parking in the first half was exemplary.  Still, 2-0 was deserved.

Pretty much the same team of serial losers who shat the bed like no one has ever shat the bed before last season?

10 in a row here we come.

1 hour ago, The_Kincardine said:

Pretty sure the team we started with against Coventry today will be the one we field on Saturday:

McGregor
Tavernier
Edmundson
Goldson
Barisic
Jack
Kamara
Aribo
Kent
Hagi
Morelos

Having humbled the cream of France and Lanarkshire, today was tougher vs Coventry of Birmingham who seemed to have taken taken a collective PSV course as their bus parking in the first half was exemplary.  Still, 2-0 was deserved.

Do you think that playing behind closed doors has had an impact on team performance?

4 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

Do you think that playing behind closed doors has had an impact on team performance?

I've watched all 4 games on RTV and the two we played in France and the match in midweek vs M'well would have been the same irrespective of crowd.

Today was different, though.  We had a very dominant opening 15 but didn't score (sounds familiar?) and I am sure the crowd would have made a difference early on.

If you look back to the 0-2 ending up 2-2 at Pittodrie in December I am sure the crowd played a big part in your turn-around.

So good question and fascinating to see the dynamics of these games. We're a good training and friendlies team so I have a sense that football without, "the roar of the greasepaint" may suit us.

Joey, nearly 8 years on & you're still having trouble with this.  The club's history is unbroken, so therefore it's not at risk, it's the company that found itself in a fiduciary quandary. 

Given the Bury phoenix club’s new title,which matches a few others down south eg Telford, I’m surprised AFC aren’t playing a side called AFC Rangers next weekend.

On 25/07/2020 at 21:10, The_Kincardine said:

McGregor
Tavernier
Edmundson
Goldson
Barisic
Jack
Kamara
Aribo
Kent
Hagi
Morelos

Doubt you can field Lille players.

If this game goes ahead, Arbitration Panel result dependent, I fear that the lack of crowd will be in Rangers favour. Our best performances against them have been when our fans have been right behind the team urging them on and the team responding to that. On the flip side, I would expect the referee to referee the match fairly, as long as our bench shout louder than their bench.

On 25/07/2020 at 22:22, Romeo said:

Pretty much the same team of serial losers who shat the bed like no one has ever shat the bed before last season?

10 9.75 in a row here we come.

FTFY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/53544939

At least they won their 9 iar on the pitch, not through a corrupt, self seeking vote...(Copyright Hearts of Seethelothian FC.)

You’d be the first person on here crying “wHeRe’S tHE mOnEY cOmInG FrOm?!” if Rangers had went out and brought in a load of players.

Not having supporters inside grounds for the foreseeable is going to make things a bit more difficult for the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on here to find something to cry and pretend to be offended about isn't it? I'm sure they'll rise to the challenge and find something mind you, but not having the avenue of whinging about songs or over celebrating goals or making up fantasy tales about missiles being thrown by Rangers fans open to them whenever Rangers win is a tough one isn't it? Still, at least the beaches are open so there might be scope for a tale or two of an unfortunate sandcastle's encounter with a bigoted Rangers lout...

Not having supporters inside grounds for the foreseeable is going to make things a bit more difficult for the Rangers obsessed moon howlers on here to find something to cry and pretend to be offended about isn't it? I'm sure they'll rise to the challenge and find something mind you, but not having the avenue of whinging about songs or over celebrating goals or making up fantasy tales about missiles being thrown by Rangers fans open to them whenever Rangers win is a tough one isn't it? Still, at least the beaches are open so there might be scope for a tale or two of an unfortunate sandcastle's encounter with a bigoted Rangers lout...
"Please give me attention everyone"

2 minutes ago, MJC said: