Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

2 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

What?

1 minute ago, DrewDon said:

What? We literally beat them three times the season before last. 

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

We beat Rangers twice in 1 season just 2 years ago. Plus in the cup semi.

Not like a Dundee fan to be thick as well as supporting a lower league team

Just now, afc_blockhead said:

He will claim trolling but he is just thick

I wasn't trolling and it's 2 in 20 in the league according to this:

http://stats.football.co.uk/head_to_head/aberdeen/vs/rangers/index.shtml

But nonetheless, jeezo, sensitive bunch.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

TBF what’s most shocking is Darren Ferguson’s appearance, since he has no connection with any of the three OF clubs.

Assuming you mean Fletcher, I actually think that’s been their best move so far. So much better than clowns like Hartson and Boyd. I’m not looking forward to having to listen to Hartson, almost every word that comes out his mouth is mince. 

Fletcher comes across as an intelligent guy, and so far hasn’t shown any bias towards anyone. I don’t know which team he supports, which is a good thing, and I think he will be the sort of person to put a bit of research into the smaller teams in the league, in the way that Sutton did on BT. 

1 minute ago, afc_blockhead said:

You just focus on getting top 6 for once 

To be fair we were 6th last term, but in the interests of sporting fairness (and to relegate Hearts), we voted to accept 7th.  I demand an asterisk.

Just now, DrewDon said:

Yes, we are a "sensitive bunch" for calling you out on talking utter shite. 

I was 'called out' originally because your team has lay down and had its belly tickled. Is this untrue?

Assuming you mean Fletcher, I actually think that’s been their best move so far. So much better than clowns like Hartson and Boyd. I’m not looking forward to having to listen to Hartson, almost every word that comes out his mouth is mince. 

Fletcher comes across as an intelligent guy, and so far hasn’t shown any bias towards anyone. I don’t know which team he supports, which is a good thing, and I think he will be the sort of person to put a bit of research into the smaller teams in the league, in the way that Sutton did on BT. 

Perhaps I should have signalled my sarcasm more clearly. Agree with your second paragraph.

Just now, Dunning1874 said:

Taylor making that block doesn't really deserve much praise when Aribo was only onside in the first place because he was three yards deeper than the rest of the defence.

It’s called the Colin Hendry defence.  Give the ball away, get skinned for pace, but throw yourself face-first into the ball from about a yard and it’s braveheart defending.