Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

2 hours ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Sevco fans to throw their plastic patio furniture at their Radio Rental's tellys when Considine sclaffs in the equaliser at 90+5 mins.

Showing your age there, MM.

28 minutes ago, AJF said:

Aye, frustrating to say the least!

I think if an acceptable bid comes in then Rangers will take it. I get the feeling Gerrard moved away from the “keep him at all costs” way of thinking after dropping him from the squad against Hearts for disciplinary issues.

OK, this is from Phil McPsychobabble's place but interesting to look back at how Keef Jacksh*n / The Rectum have mesmerised the fans of Scotland's newest club re. their star striker.

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2020/07/15/any-reasonable-offer-accepted-by-the-desperate-chaps-in-the-blue-room/#more-17414

2 hours ago, Golden Gordon said:

Joey, nearly 8 years on & you're still having trouble with this.  The club's history is unbroken, so therefore it's not at risk, it's the company that found itself in a fiduciary quandary. 

I know, I know, but it may annoy some of the Rangers fans on here for a diddy fan not to go down that route.

8 minutes ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

OK, this is from Phil McPsychobabble's place but interesting to look back at how Keef Jacksh*n / The Rectum have mesmerised the fans of Scotland's newest club re. their star striker.

https://philmacgiollabhain.ie/2020/07/15/any-reasonable-offer-accepted-by-the-desperate-chaps-in-the-blue-room/#more-17414

Please don't bring Phil and his dribble into this thread, it attracts flies.

1 hour ago, Golden Gordon said:

He must be a really frustrating player to have in your team.  He seems to have a killer instinct that is invaluable in a forward, but it can spill over into his conduct, which leads to him missing a fair few games each season.   

Is that a polite way of saying he is angry,petulant,cheating thug who knows his way to goal..

Few words in his shell like and that'll be the red mist descending for Alfie yet again against The Dandies

17 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Is that a polite way of saying he is angry,petulant,cheating thug who knows his way to goal..

Few words in his shell like and that'll be the red mist descending for Alfie yet again against The Dandies

Cracking player though, eh 

13 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Yes, I'm in the unhappy position of being brought up to be courteous, but too old to blame this on my parents.  The unfortunate consequence of the red mist descending usually results in McKenna getting his marching orders, if memory serves me correctly.

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

I won’t be entertaining his inane ramblings by clicking on that link 😅

1 hour ago, Florentine_Pogen said:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

You think Jim Traynor has been Phil McMadeupname's source?

What I find most amusing is that he isn't bright enough to work out the essential paradox of his situation.  He's so desperate for Rangers* to go out of existence, that he hasn't stopped to consider that this will leave him with nothing to write about, if this was to happen.   

7 minutes ago, Golden Gordon said:

What I find most amusing is that he isn't bright enough to work out the essential paradox of his situation.  He's so desperate for Rangers* to go out of existence, that he hasn't stopped to consider that this will leave him with nothing to write about, if this was to happen.   

I thought Rangers had already went out of existence in 2012? He has managed to get by for 8 years on donations from Celtic fans, giving them insider information on Scotland’s newest club - definitely not Rangers.

54 minutes ago, AJF said:

I thought Rangers had already went out of existence in 2012? He has managed to get by for 8 years on donations from Celtic fans, giving them insider information on Scotland’s newest club - definitely not Rangers.

Your words, not mine.... *