Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

41 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

Aberdeen being shite against Rangers isn't a surprise, but looking this far out of their depth is. It's the sort of performance you expect from a lower league club when they get Celtic at Parkhead in a Cup, too terrified to press them properly and panicking so much in possession that there's not the slightest chance of creating anything.

Dunfermline last year being the exception.

1 minute ago, Green Day said:

Hedges alice band, jesus christ..................

I loved their first album but thought they tailed off after that

1 minute ago, Merkland Red said:

Probably why your team has spent the majority of the decade in the championship.

Our results against Rangers are actually alright. Try again.

10 minutes ago, G_Man1985 said:

Can't you just find something positive to say rather than being a negative c**t ? 

Thanks for calling me a c**t, how kind of you. 

I did mention all the positives I seen at the start...Fletcher has potential, McCoist isn’t horrendous, Eilidh Barbour is competent. But apologies if I don’t think it’s right that during live commentary of the opening game of the Scottish season, at a time with no English football to compete with, we have 2 commentators rambling on about the English leagues. I truly hope Sky can promote Scottish football in a way that hasn’t been done previously, but from what I’ve seen so far, and their selection of OF pandering pundits, it’s not been a good start and I don’t expect it to improve. 

Edited by IrishBhoy

Thanks for calling me a c**t, how kind of you. 

I did mention all the positives I seen at the start...Fletcher has potential, McCoist isn’t horrendous, Eilidh Barbour is competent. But apologies if I don’t think it’s right that during live commentary of the opening game of the Scottish season, at a time with no English football to compete with, we have 2 commentators rambling on about the English leagues. I truly hope Sky can promote Scottish football in a way that hasn’t been done previously, but from what I’ve seen so far, and their OF pandering pundits, it’s not been a good start and I don’t expect it to improve. 

TBF what’s most shocking is Darren Ferguson’s appearance, since he has no connection with any of the three OF clubs.

Thats horrendous from Considine, straight into his opponent studs up and over the ball.

Aberdeen had started to gain some control, but that's fucked it.

Not that Aberdeen would actually deserve a point for this complete surrender.