Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

Ojo getting singled out....

The whole of the Aberdeen midfield has been stinking. Kennedy when falling over himself and making a c**t of it. Bryson didn't realise he was playing.

Anderson has offered zero.

Rangers haven't exactly been good yet are leading in the first half 😞

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Rangers have kept the ball well without looking overly dangerous going forward.

Aberdeen have been pure dogshit tbh and I can't help but feel that if it had been Celtic they were playing, they'd be 2 or 3 down already.

It's the arse cheeks games against us when I've noticed how much better Celtic are.

1 minute ago, Henderson to deliver ..... said:

Rangers have kept the ball well without looking overly dangerous going forward.

Aberdeen have been pure dogshit tbh and I can't help but feel that if it had been Celtic they were playing, they'd be 2 or 3 down already.

Tbf most teams in Scotland will be 2 or 3 down to Celtic at half time not just Aberdeen.

Can’t believe how continually negative and defeatist Aberdeen are when at home to Old Firm. Surely they would have a better chance if they actually tried to win the game. Truly pathetic opening first half performance (if you can call it that). This is exactly why most games with Celtic and Rangers involved are simply not worth watching in a Scottish context. One way traffic borefest.

Just now, Rjc-1988 said:

Can’t believe how continually negative and defeatist Aberdeen are when at home to Old Firm. Surely they would have a better chance if they actually tried to win the game. Truly pathetic opening first half performance (if you can call it that). This is exactly why most games with Celtic and Rangers involved are simply not worth watching in a Scottish context. One way traffic borefest.

We've tried it against Rangers, been the better team and lost 4-2 because we've left so much space for them.

This is from this time last year when we got pumped by Rijeka. Plus ca change...

On 16/08/2019 at 10:14, Carl Cort's Hamstring said:

The thing that was really noticeable last night, watching from the RDU, was how often our midfielders and forwards (with the exception of Ferguson) took up positions where they couldn't possibly receive the ball.

The contrast to the Rijeka players, who always seemed to have time and space, was massive. That has to be an issue with coaching. It's the same whenever we play Celtic or Rangers. 

Rangers midfield 3 have been brilliant and totally dominated this. Agree with someone earlier feeling sympathy for Bryson as Ojo and Ferguson have been so far off it. Aberdeen play with zero style or game plan. Anderson helpless up top on his own.

Guest JTS98

Aberdeen have been pish, no question.

But there's half the game to go and it's only 1-0. I think McInnes has decided they can't compete for 90 minutes so they won't try to. They certainly look slow as f**k.

Might work. Who knows.

24 minutes ago, jagfox BLM said:

If both teams could start kicking the shite out of each other, that would be great. Thank you.

Games like this lose so much without the fans being there. It’s sad that there is absolutely no potential for a fan running on the pitch, half bottles of Buckfast getting thrown at players or seats getting launched over the segregation fence etc. 

6 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

We've tried it against Rangers, been the better team and lost 4-2 because we've left so much space for them.

I'd rather my team have a go and take a pumping more often than not but be in the chance with a decent result rather than Aberdeen's roll over and have our belly tickled style that they've deployed up until this point tbh.