Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

Starting with Balogun already, a bit risky?

We won't be able to break them down and will constantly charge forward throughout the game, leaving the sheep space to  counter attack.

3 minutes ago, bennett said:

Starting with Balogun already, a bit risky?

We won't be able to break them down and will constantly charge forward throughout the game, leaving the sheep space to  counter attack.

I’ll take that, breakaway goal to win 1-0.

It could go in off the new boys arse for all I care

21 minutes ago, Merkland Red said:

Aye. I've been a bit envious seeing Hibs and Motherwell strengthen bit that's a strong team and bench. Especially with others missing out.

Looking much stronger than I’d have expected a month or two back, especially considering injuries.

My big worry is that we’ll be slightly undercooked compared to them, but I guess it’s hard to tell until we actually start.

If Sky got rid of Boyd, I actually think Fletcher and McCoist could turn into a good couple of pundits. Interested to see what Fletchers knowledge of Scottish football is like out with the OF. 

McCoist used to really annoy me, and he still does during commentary, due to his constant need to be hitting out with bits of ‘patter’ every 20 seconds or so, but he is knowledgeable enough and by all accounts is a really nice guy. 

Three dafties standing 2m apart from each other while a full scale rammy will unfold on the field in front of them... Meanwhile Gerrard refusing to wear one of those daft spit-guards while conversing with Carragher.

That's enough for me. Stream switched off.

To think some morons are paying a season ticket for this madness.

If you tolerate this then your children will be next. 😷

1 minute ago, IggyStooge said:

Three dafties standing 2m apart from each other while a full scale rammy will unfold on the field in front of them... Meanwhile Gerrard refusing to wear one of those daft spit-guards while conversing with Carragher.

I don’t think there was much need for a face mask due to the fact they were in different countries at the time ya zoomer. 

1 minute ago, bairney said:

Kris Boyd looks stressed on Sky Sports...

Possible that having someone who actually knows what they're speaking about standing next to him is putting pressure on him.

Alternatively, there are a good few steps going up the Dick Donald...