Aberdeen vs Rangers - 1st of August

I think McInnes will start with three central midfielders - probably Ojo, Ferguson and then one from McGeouch/Campbell/Bryson - to try and ensure that we don't get overrun too easily in there (I'm assuming Rangers will go with a midfield three of Kamara, Jack and Aribo). 

Look on the bright side Reds, at least you won't have their sectarian bile sing-song in the away end, and, as a bonus, you won't have your toilets smashed up on the first day of the season.

E.T.A. 1 0, home win.

Edited by bairney

12 minutes ago, bairney said:

Look on the bright side Reds, at least you won't have their sectarian bile sing-song in the away end, and, as a bonus, you won't have your toilets smashed up on the first day of the season.

And there won't be the usual feng shui of the seating in the away end either - this time.

37 minutes ago, Grangemouth Bairn said:

I actually fancy the Dandy Dons for a 2-1 win.

I know sevco won pre season again but 7s for the Dons at home is big... I'd be more upset if I didnt back them and they won than back them and they lost.. ha

1 minute ago, Bohemian said:

I know sevco won pre season again but 7s for the Dons at home is big... I'd be more upset if I didnt back them and they won than back them and they lost.. ha

The Aberdeen midfield in particular looks really solid. It’s defo worth at least a fiver.

Aberdeen will finish at least 3rd this season.

4 minutes ago, Sheep62 said:

Happy with that line up

Considering no Cosgrove, Main, Devlin or Wright even on the bench, I've got to say our squad looks pretty strong right now

Aye. I've been a bit envious seeing Hibs and Motherwell strengthen bit that's a strong team and bench. Especially with others missing out.