Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

It’s wrong in so many ways it’s actually scary!!!
11 team Premier League.
Teams hardly win a game of fitba Aug-March n other teams who perform well & are top or 2nd top in their leagues and the “underachievers “ start again in a higher league than the progressive teams???
I ken it’s a difficult situation to resolve but surely, surely Ayrshire could have done better

2 minutes ago, jimmarnie said:

It’s wrong in so many ways it’s actually scary!!!
11 team Premier League.
Teams hardly win a game of fitba Aug-March n other teams who perform well & are top or 2nd top in their leagues and the “underachievers “ start again in a higher league than the progressive teams???
I ken it’s a difficult situation to resolve but surely, surely Ayrshire could have done better

For me you are taking the easy way out. It's easy to blame the blazers. This is 100% down to the clubs.

There were 2 proposals. The executives proposal was wrong imo and the Mauchline proposal was correct.

It was the clubs that voted the wrong proposal through. This is on the 34 clubs that did not vote yes to Mauchlines proposal. No one else.

Even if ayrshire had proposed what Mauchline had it was still up to the clubs to vote it through.

34 shite bag clubs are to blame. 

I personally think the right decision was made. The amount of greeting faced rangers fans moaning about celtic being handed a tainted title and now moaning coz there club havent been handed promotion.

Anyway I think the right decision was made but laughable that grown men are blaming everyone bar the right people.

I see one of the Crosshouse strikers on social media abusing people when his own club couldnt even be bothered to vote for a proposal they were part of. LAUGHABLE

For me you are taking the easy way out. It's easy to blame the blazers. This is 100% down to the clubs.

There were 2 proposals. The executives proposal was wrong imo and the Mauchline proposal was correct.
It was the clubs that voted the wrong proposal through. This is on the 34 clubs that did not vote yes to Mauchlines proposal. No one else.
Even if ayrshire had proposed what Mauchline had it was still up to the clubs to vote it through.

34 shite bag clubs are to blame. 

34 shite bag clubs hahahaha. What ayrshire have done is correct. There is no fair way to settle it. Mauchline possibly an exception but Crosshouse weren't guaranteed anything, but you can't do one without the other... the only issue is the fact that the premier league runs with 11. That makes them a complete laughing stock. They have changed the constitution to run with 11 . f**k me if they were that bothered they should have went to a 14 team premier and completely scrapped the james scott & thistle bar trophy. until they could reorganise the leagues. The top 3 up from the first, then a reorganisation of the lower leagues, with Mauchline into first.  The proposal Mauchline forwarded was to suit themselves only. Crosshouse hung off the back of their coat tails and then never (rightly!) followed it up.

Edited by Billy Harmison

33 minutes ago, jimmarnie said:

By going with the status quo Ayrshire have rewarded mediocrity by keeping poor teams in leagues they don’t deserve to be in

The clubs have rewarded the other clubs. This was an OVERWHELMING decision by ayrshire Amateur football. Grow up and stop blaming the association. They make enough f**k ups so u have plenty opportunity to hang them for. This time my friend it's on the clubs.

• 2 weeks later...
Yeah why Galston allowed a player to train when he was waiting on results is mind boggling. Unless he kept it to minself. Things like that can get the game at this level stopped. Hope all the lads are safe.

Lot of nonsense, get your facts straight.

Player’s girlfriend tested positive on Friday, player had trained on Thursday so we decided to be cautious and call the game off. Player got tested on Saturday and result came back yesterday as negative.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.

You wd imagine that nobody on committee knew about the player having a test..If so as you say things like this will get games stopped.
AAFA president Mr Mair...surely time to get ur house in order???

House is in good order thanks, maybe get your facts straight before slinging mud. I await your apology.

Apologies Graham not the version of event Bonnyton are telling people. Im glad everyone is healthy

Lot of nonsense, get your facts straight.

Player’s girlfriend tested positive on Friday, player had trained on Thursday so we decided to be cautious and call the game off. Player got tested on Saturday and result came back yesterday as negative.

Never let the truth get in the way of a good story.