Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

11 minutes ago, Cheggers04 said:

With this being in the red/amber zone then surely any other coaches or committee members just stand further back? Or have I misinterpreted the rules?

I'd have thought it only really matters when you're close to the pitch like inside an astro with a cage around it?

I could be wrong tho lol

i'm in the same boat as you mate.Thats the way i see it 

59 minutes ago, jimmarnie said:

The way we read it it’s 38/41 & there shd be no spectators which isn’t gonna happen???
It’s getting to a ridiculous stage now tho?

Agree mate, never gony be able to stop folk going to watchnd  on a public park theres absolutely no way of policing it.

1 hour ago, heeders said:

Agree mate, never gony be able to stop folk going to watchnd  on a public park theres absolutely no way of policing it.

Exactly these guidelines are a load of over the top shite anyway. I have been to a couple of pre season friendly's and there's been a small number of spectators ( less than 20) behind each sideline, all that happens is everyone stands a bit further back than normal and its just the Subs, Manager, Committee ect that stand next to the pitch in the so called Orange zone. As long as spectators are not standing right next to the pitch there's nothing the referee can say. But an issue might arise when the season kicks off and we have big games that are going to attract a lot of spectators, people turning up wae carry oots ect, I suspect when that happens some supporters will just do what they want and Clubs and Referee's will be put in an difficult situation

Technically its not much different than normal rules tho.

If the spectators are on your side of the park then is it not up to your committee to police it? A think that's what the rules are anyway.

But lets be fair, if the local youth turn up with a carry out and stand at the side, there is only so much u can do. As you say in a public park you can't do more than ask for a bit of commonsense but in the same respect they can still tell u to f**k off [emoji23][emoji23]

Exactly these guidelines are a load of over the top shite anyway. I have been to a couple of pre season friendly's and there's been a small number of spectators ( less than 20) behind each sideline, all that happens is everyone stands a bit further back than normal and its just the Subs, Manager, Committee ect that stand next to the pitch in the so called Orange zone. As long as spectators are not standing right next to the pitch there's nothing the referee can say. But an issue might arise when the season kicks off and we have big games that are going to attract a lot of spectators, people turning up wae carry oots ect, I suspect when that happens some supporters will just do what they want and Clubs and Referee's will be put in an difficult situation

Crosshouse 0-5 Glenburn. Kinda hard on Crosshouse I would say as it wasn’t really a 5-0 game, Glenburn were lethal and finished every chance they had,self made or otherwise. Crosshouse has chances of their own and it was a bit hard on them not getting a goal in the end but Glenburn were really impressive, everyone they brought on never weakened the side. I real strong side this season and won’t be far away in my opinion.