Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

9 minutes ago, Rab-1990 said:

That was a quick shortlived season RIP army fitba

What are you on about? I see that all adult contact sport in Scotland has been banned from Friday 9th till Monday 26th. The Ayrshire season was due to start on Saturday the 17th, all that will happen is freindlys arranged  for this Saturday will be cancelled and the Season will be put back and will now begin on Saturday the 31st of October, stop being so pessimistic 

What are you on about? I see that all adult contact sport in Scotland has been banned from Friday 9th till Monday 26th. The Ayrshire season was due to start on Saturday the 17th, all that will happen is freindlys arranged  for this Saturday will be cancelled and the Season will be put back and will now begin on Saturday the 31st of October, stop being so pessimistic 

agree this outcome could have been a lot worse. really it’s only held back a week, i’m sure everyone can deal with that

9 hours ago, Xavi said:

It’s about time some folk and teams realised what’s staring them in the face, there’s no chance this season is getting played. 

I agree with that mate, hard ask for a lot of clubs to see it through also. We night get started but no way we will even get close to finished this year 

I don't think any club is kidden themselves on. They all know that at best its going to be stop start and just manage to stumble over the finish line, with what is likely to be an untrue version of who were the best and worst teams.

See in all honesty, who cares. 90% of amatuer clubs start the season knowing that they are not going to win anything, most players turn up on a Saturday not knowing who they are playing and probably couldnt even tell u all the teams In their league.

The vast majority of players committee men or management take part at this level of the game for enjoyment. No it may not be as enjoyable as 18/19 season was but for the last 8 weeks guys have still got out to train 1or 2 x a week and played maybe 4/5 games. With the vast majority not even moaning about changing pitch side.

So in short. No the season won't start in time. Yes the season will likely be stop start. No the season may not even finish on time and yes we may lose some men due to changing facilities etc.

It would be great tho if they folk could slip away quietly and come back when they feel that this grade of football can meet their requirement and let the rest of the clubs and "dog walkers" enjoy their football fix.

No mater how much or little that may be.

Contact sport Is going to be first on the list every time theres a spike tho.  Nothing to do with letting the rest enjoy it. Theres going to be nothing enjoyable in the middle of winter with not being able to shower etc b4 you get in cars etc. I'd love everything to get back on track, but theres too many obstacles at this level of football 

Contact sport Is going to be first on the list every time theres a spike tho.  Nothing to do with letting the rest enjoy it. Theres going to be nothing enjoyable in the middle of winter with not being able to shower etc b4 you get in cars etc. I'd love everything to get back on track, but theres too many obstacles at this level of football 
Wise words

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji23]

RIP Ammy fitba calm down lol just cause Hurlford are done doesn’t mean you spit the dummy out and cancel amateur football.
Tam Hay was pleading that the amateur season be cancelled for a season " to save lives" [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji23]. Funny that only a couple weeks ago he was happy enough to throw money at managers to start this season. I hope Thistle do manage to keep running but they are fooling no one with this sudden take the year out attitude

Be interesting to see whats actually left in ammie football after all the players capable of playing at a higher level realise going junior might guarantee a game a footie every week. Big decisions for good ammie players. Clubs could be down to the bare bones. I fear the worst. I for one know what i’d rather be doing on a saturday afternoon. Playin fitba

Problem with that is will the juniors start?
Apparently Prem clubs are aye & rest are no?
Can they start Premier League only?

To be pedantic, there are no juniors in Ayrshire anymore.

12 hours ago, eyeswideopen15 said:

emoji1787.pngemoji23.pngemoji23.png

Tam Hay was pleading that the amateur season be cancelled for a season " to save lives" emoji1787.pngemoji1787.pngemoji23.png. Funny that only a couple weeks ago he was happy enough to throw money at managers to start this season. I hope Thistle do manage to keep running but they are fooling no one with this sudden take the year out attitude

Pleading with who?