Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

1-1 the mauchline game was . Good to watch some backs against the wall stuff and mauchline will win that league at a canter 

very good team we played against. playing with shortless a few year ago 100% when joe gold doesn’t play it’s a massive miss. young mason is wasting himself at amateur football. What a player

For the first time yesterday I doubted if we shd be back playing?
As much as I enjoy the fitba, players having to play in those conditions then have no changing or showering facilities n climb into cars stinking n mocket....it’s a lot to ask but fair play to Tass n Killie Ams sets of players...not one grumble

16 hours ago, jimmarnie said:

For the first time yesterday I doubted if we shd be back playing?
As much as I enjoy the fitba, players having to play in those conditions then have no changing or showering facilities n climb into cars stinking n mocket....it’s a lot to ask but fair play to Tass n Killie Ams sets of players...not one grumble

Small price to pay to get the game back surely ?

1 hour ago, fighting irish said:

Not true.. no one at Crosshouse has or has had covid. We as a club are all fit and healthy, there is no truth in that whatsoever and totally unsubstantiated. Glenburn also as far as I know are in the same position as ourselves.

But was one of the crosshouse players not in the company of someone who is confirmed as positive ? And has then been training and playing with the team ? Sticky situation if u ask me 

See if football is allowed to continue this week. By the end of November there will be very few clubs thats not had a player who has had contact with someone who has tested positive. For all we know the crosshouse player has been tested and is negative. Kilmarnock especially is riddled with cases just now.

But was one of the crosshouse players not in the company of someone who is confirmed as positive ? And has then been training and playing with the team ? Sticky situation if u ask me