Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

A lot has happened last 6 months or so. Seems petty arguing when folks losing jobs etc. End of day we all want same thing. As for folk complaining about the junior development league. If the players are good enough there no going to come amateur anyway so don’t see the problem

2 hours ago, DTloyal said:

A lot has happened last 6 months or so. Seems petty arguing when folks losing jobs etc. End of day we all want same thing. As for folk complaining about the junior development league. If the players are good enough there no going to come amateur anyway so don’t see the problem

Where’s that came from ? No ones arguing atal , just posting their scores from yesterday ?

5 hours ago, DTloyal said:

Lay aff the drugs mate. 

With this being in the red/amber zone then surely any other coaches or committee members just stand further back? Or have I misinterpreted the rules?

I'd have thought it only really matters when you're close to the pitch like inside an astro with a cage around it?

I could be wrong tho lol

New guidelines are making it very very difficult for the amateur game to be run properly now.
Monday’s Zoom now has us only be allowed 38-41 bodies in a “bubble “ which literally means if both teams have 16 players & a referee...well the maths isn’t difficult [emoji85]