Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

House is in good order thanks, maybe get your facts straight before slinging mud. I await your apology.

Got to love the guys that come on talking rubbish about stuff they don't know about and trying to ruin people's reputation off the back of their nonsense. I dont know why you bother Graham3179 running a league in your own time for people just to be snidey and then not apologising for spreading sh&te.

10 hours ago, Amateur Footie Fan said:

Got to love the guys that come on talking rubbish about stuff they don't know about and trying to ruin people's reputation off the back of their nonsense. I dont know why you bother Graham3179 running a league in your own time for people just to be snidey and then not apologising for spreading sh&te.

You want a straw way that ya grovelling hoose wife

On 13/09/2020 at 17:58, jimmarnie said:

Good for the amateur game to be up & running again yesterday.
No heard of any problems covid wise so long may that continue.
Some high scoring friendlies n decent games yesterday

Are there any results from Saturday's games available anywhere?

I'm trying to work that out, waiting for an update now. Assuming everything still ok as I didnt see anything about contact sports either. Looks like as long as we follow the guidelines it will be ok,  but anybody hears anything different, updates will be appreciated 👍

2 hours ago, heeders said:

I'm trying to work that out, waiting for an update now. Assuming everything still ok as I didnt see anything about contact sports either. Looks like as long as we follow the guidelines it will be ok,  but anybody hears anything different, updates will be appreciated 👍

Same here mate any updates would be appreciated cheers

18 minutes ago, ayrshireneutral said:

With a few folks on here thinking Catrine will be looking for promotion this season will that look like a home win ?

I don't know much about the kilmarnock squads I watch catrine cumnock and mauchlines home games but I'd expect catrine to beat any team from the bottom 2 league's if they are serious about winning the 1st division