Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

Is that how it's running? I thought the delay to having the AGM was to allow the vote in person. I suppose the schools etc will not allow bookings. As I say damned if they do and damned if they dont.

No keen on Zoom AGM tbh but I suppose unless they can get a hall that social distances 50 odd folk then it just have to be?

Been hearing that all the teams that should have been promoted last season are very confident about the vote at the AGM. They have been phoning around clubs gathering votes. If what I hear is true then fair play to the Lee's who supposedly has refused to back the proposal even tho it means they would win the premier.

It’s no true i messaged colza to vote for promotions to get us out that league

What’s people’s thoughts on a cut off date? Basically if playing isn’t started again by, as an example, January does this season just get written off? Play friendlies and any outstanding cup ties from last season and prepare to start for 2021/22 season? Given the winter always causes backlogs of fixtures and a lack of astrograss to go round when do you think that call would need to be considered?

• 2 weeks later...

Well said. Backing proposals then not even bothering to turn up and vote for it #Shambles

Ayrshire clubs... what an embarrassment. Giving the opportunity and so many hid. Clubs not even bothering to turn up to vote. One of which would have been playing premier league football if the vote had been different. Shambles.

Ayrshire clubs... what an embarrassment. Giving the opportunity and so many hid. Clubs not even bothering to turn up to vote. One of which would have been playing premier league football if the vote had been different. Shambles.

it’s just as corrupt as the rest, take the easy route. it’s actually embarressing they’ve not done anything about they bottom 2 leagues. What’s even more a joke players with suspension still stand yet the season has been scrapped. boys have been out for long enough without playing yet they can’t rescind 2/3 games. easy decision for them knowing what clubs they represent. shower a pr****

As far as I understand it the SAFA have said all game suspensions must stand as well as dated suspensions which is an absolute nonsense when you consider if a player got a three or six month ban in March he’s now served his suspension and not missed a game. Common sense would say SAFA should wipe all game suspensions for the restart

1 hour ago, murray1990 said:

it’s just as corrupt as the rest, take the easy route. it’s actually embarressing they’ve not done anything about they bottom 2 leagues. What’s even more a joke players with suspension still stand yet the season has been scrapped. boys have been out for long enough without playing yet they can’t rescind 2/3 games. easy decision for them knowing what clubs they represent. shower a pr****

Muzza I'm no a fan at all but this one is in no way the committees fault. This lays 100% at the clubs feet.  Why did X House even bother to back your proposal if we weren't even going to turn up. 8 clubs out of 40 odd voted for change i seen on fb. That's shocking. Almost all of the 2nd division clubs voted to stay the same so they were obviously happy for that. I cant understand that at all, teams happy to rot away in shitty leagues 

The biggest joke of all is the fact the premier league is going to be run with 11 teams. Surely if we have voted for the leagues to be null and void, we have to be looking at the previous full completed league seasons full table to promote someone. You can't run the top division with an odd amount of teams its bizarre.  I get that league fees shouldn't be refunded but all outstanding disciplinary fines and suspensions should be wiped as well - would love to know the thought process of some of this shit!!