Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

4 hours ago, SpyKId said:

Wish him all the best but he’s been took to shortlees to pick up cones

What a horrible shower you guys are. What does it matter who is has been with or who he played with, he is giving up his time for amateur football no wonder guys give up 

I don't usually right stuff on this but thought i should put my point across. Mark came onboard this year at shortlees after the job he did at Dean fenwick. We played them in Scottish and i was very impressed in how organised they looked and set up. Mark is also a decent guy with great hunger to succeed and at shortlees will be giving chance to shine. He knows its a big step up but willing to learn and grow. His training alongside Linny at Dean was  very decent and I cant wait to he brings this to the Lees. My players are very respectful and appreciate hard work and time we put in at the side of the park. Which will make it easier for him in his new role probaly more so than at Dean(no disrespect).I understand people have opinions on here thats what makes a football forum work but pics up of him on here are below the belt and saying other stuff uncalled for. I am very happy with him,Linny and scott mckie driving us forward as we try and bring the Scottish back to ayrshire hopefully soon. it'll not be cones he lifts this year but plenty of trophies(hopefully)☠

Edited by colza

Has anyone heard that former Galston manager is back helping Denim? Gordon Stitt? The club fell apart originally when he left 

I’ve heard a lot about the old committee and some more guys going on board with obviously big Gary the manager. Should be interesting to see what happens

23 minutes ago, SpyKId said:

I’ve heard a lot about the old committee and some more guys going on board with obviously big Gary the manager. Should be interesting to see what happens

Aye they are all back , big tim n that also, not sure how it will go but hopefully they do well 

Bad craic putting a picture of Pearson up. 

Galston getting the old management team back is good news for them. Hopfully they can now stick to parading them to convince players to sign.🙄

Stewarton making some big signings too.  

Two teams that should be relegated now look like they may be at the right end of the table in the coming season.

That's if it happens right enough. The seniors look hell bent on fucking it for the rest of us. 

Patsy & Gemmell been touted to going back for a few months now.
Both are Bexys old boys so that kinda fits I suppose?
Watched them a couple of times last season n need an awfy lot of decent signings to be competitive never mind challenge....that is if they still in the 1st after AAFA AGM on 27th [emoji85]

Been hearing that all the teams that should have been promoted last season are very confident about the vote at the AGM. They have been phoning around clubs gathering votes. If what I hear is true then fair play to the Lee's who supposedly has refused to back the proposal even tho it means they would win the premier.

It’s a tough one...you look at Mauchline fir example?
Streets clear in their league compared to Galston who hardly won a game of fitba & when fitba restarts Galston play in a higher league than Mauchline???
That can’t be right...Not just that example as there are a few more scenarios in there as well.

Aye one thing I will say is they AAFA are damned if they do and damned if they dont. We have started a new season at senior level and still all the talk is about team being handed titles and relegated too early, and that's in much fairer circumstances than amatuer football.

Whatever happens going forward it will be the clubs that vote for it so it's on them.

As I say the aggrieved clubs are confident they have enough votes so be promoted. Time will tell

It’s a tough one...you look at Mauchline fir example?
Streets clear in their league compared to Galston who hardly won a game of fitba & when fitba restarts Galston play in a higher league than Mauchline???
That can’t be right...Not just that example as there are a few more scenarios in there as well.