Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

Cunny had won f**k all Before taking over shortlees. The boy Pearson is enthusiastic and sometimes in Amateur football when u are surrounded by some of the best players in the country and a very good up and coming manager that is enough. Quite sad people would post a picture of him for reactions like above.

One thing I'd bet, by the end of the season he will likely have won more than you two combined

Cunny had won f**k all Before taking over shortlees. The boy Pearson is enthusiastic and sometimes in Amateur football when u are surrounded by some of the best players in the country and a very good up and coming manager that is enough. Quite sad people would post a picture of him for reactions like above.

One thing I'd bet, by the end of the season he will likely have won more than you two combined

Enthusiastic. Another way of saying hasn’t a clue.

And I doubt your last comment.

No it isnt.

There are plenty of guys that know plenty about football and are/were great players but have no interest in committing to management or playing.

There are also guys that may not have great football careers or be the next Mourinho that are the absolute reason many Amateur clubs are still going as they are enthusiastic.

Enthusiastic. Another way of saying hasn’t a clue.

And I doubt your last comment.

Or he could be like u. A very good footballer that does have a clue....... but let's down every team he has been at with a lack of commitment.

At this level commitment is everything and he has the right people around him to learn

I agree, decent boy but hasn’t a fuckin clue about football , couldn’t do it with dean and most certainly will be a hanger on at most at leese 

I’m sure the guy has something to offer shortlees or they wouldn’t have took him on, it’s as simple as that. I don’t know the guy but Good luck to him when the season gets up and running... also I wouldn’t be too quick to judge on the guys efforts on the sidelines as it’s not as easy as some folk think.