Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

20 minutes ago, fighting irish said:
13 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:
They will be fine, few back from Newfarm , few from Crosshouse n few ex juniors , won’t be far away

just to be clear crosshouse have signed all but 1 player from last season who has went to shortlees so Galston obtaining lads from them is wide off the mark.

Just what I heard , heard young ross was going back n grant forbes also , it’s all hearsay at this time of year , same every year tho . Ad be happy for pint and a pie after the game never mind money , 

Just what I heard , heard young ross was going back n grant forbes also , it’s all hearsay at this time of year , same every year tho . Ad be happy for pint and a pie after the game never mind money , 

The lads you’ve mentioned like I said have happily signed on for nxt season and are showing every bit of commitment required for the coming season and no incline of wanting to go elsewhere. But yes rumours are rife this time of the year, suppose coz Galston NEED all these players then it’s inevitable that they’ll get linked with a lot of the lads at various teams. If they didn’t need as much then you’d find they wouldn’t be involved in as many rumours as they are likely.

It's going to be the longest hardest summer in a long time for most clubs. I think a few "strong" clubs could struggle to come through unscathed. As u say mate. I hope we are wrong

Very true ,  be an interesting year as a think lots of players will be lucky to get the notion to fully commit to it again due to the amount of time we’ve been away from it , hopefully I’m wrong 

3 hours ago, BingeDrinker said:

The premier league will be a non event this season. Shortlees will run away with it 

Completely agree.  One horse race up in the prem. Thistle have lost too many players and so far either not replaced them or replaced with lesser quality. Losing Caldwell and replacing with Fisher is like losing Bachmann and replacing him with Eastwood.

Also I can't see them replacing g players like Kenny and Eddie. 

Shortlees have improved and Thistle are dramatically worse. They will be lucky to finish in the top 2 

3 hours ago, Rbarr20 said:

Completely agree.  One horse race up in the prem. Thistle have lost too many players and so far either not replaced them or replaced with lesser quality. Losing Caldwell and replacing with Fisher is like losing Bachmann and replacing him with Eastwood.

Also I can't see them replacing g players like Kenny and Eddie. 

Shortlees have improved and Thistle are dramatically worse. They will be lucky to finish in the top 2 

Reid hasn’t signed at thistle , he has a few offers , Shortleese one of them so he can’t be that bad , will be interesting come start of season who ends up where , all hearsay the now till we get a date and people start committing to one team , 

3 hours ago, Thesoccerguy said:

Reid hasn’t signed at thistle , he has a few offers , Shortleese one of them so he can’t be that bad , will be interesting come start of season who ends up where , all hearsay the now till we get a date and people start committing to one team , 

I didnt say he was bad. I just said he was of lesser quality than Caldwell. Reid will 100% not sign with shortlees as he wont want to warm a bench. Again decent keeper but Gary is better.

I agree tho it's the same every summer  players wanting chased. This one seems worse than most as the pre season has already went on almost half a year.