Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

Yes without a doubt. No idea what ayrshire are going to do but I seen the Caledonian league are planning on playing their full league calendar first and if there is time ( and no second wave ) they will play their cup competitions until the normal end of season date of may. I just hope all the clubs( and new) are still here to see it

Hopefully friendlies get going 4-5 weeks from now?
Gonna be a strange season tho??

It's going to be a really tough summer for all clubs and the lower leagues will be the worst effected.

It may be controversial but in my opinion Ayrshire or ANY association should not allow any new clubs in this season. It's a hard enough time getting committed players without adding a couple new teams to the lower league during a pandemic.

On a personal note especially in the Kilmarnock area. 

It's going to be a really tough summer for all clubs and the lower leagues will be the worst effected.
It may be controversial but in my opinion Ayrshire or ANY association should not allow any new clubs in this season. It's a hard enough time getting committed players without adding a couple new teams to the lower league during a pandemic.
On a personal note especially in the Kilmarnock area. 

Totally agree about the new teams. Going by there social media accounts there recruiting and training already so they obviously think they have been accepted which is baffling

I think the Sunday players who were better all played with prem teams or majority better teams than what blacks could be so hard to see them leave. Be interesting if they are accepted. Already hard enough for killie teams to attract players

10 hours ago, Rbarr20 said:

Well rumours are that Big Denim is Sniffing out the Tal£nt in the firsy

is the few on here that POST, this team or that team are spending money. are they all H/T committe. seems  it,i have not been on hear for 6 months .. new season . sat watching  rangers on tv. half time . so i went on here.. sure enough .. killie ams spending and now galston . .. what are players playing for  a free pint... as the only team that has  endless funds to do this . is the same team  who have done it  for  years H/T. well thats it , look in  say dec ,see what crap is being spread.

5 minutes ago, hate cheats said:

is the few on here that POST, this team or that team are spending money. are they all H/T committe. seems  it,i have not been on hear for 6 months .. new season . sat watching  rangers on tv. half time . so i went on here.. sure enough .. killie ams spending and now galston . .. what are players playing for  a free pint... as the only team that has  endless funds to do this . is the same team  who have done it  for  years H/T. well thats it , look in  say dec ,see what crap is being spread.

Hi mate. No I'm not on any committee. I still play in the first, well possibly the premier depending on the vote. Enjoy the football. f**k the old firm. 

5 hours ago, Ftht said:

Does anyone know who galston has brought in / lined up 

2 hours ago, Ftht said:

Be interesting to see who they bring in with the shambles he’s picked up from last season. 

They have plenty lined up , no money involved atal so unsure where people are getting that idea