Ayrshire Signings For 20/21

eyeswideopen15

I would like to think they would still be able to attract the level of player they require for they’re individual purposes, these sides don’t lose they’re creditably in the close season surely unless they’re is a mass loss of players or structure. I know some sides are back training in groups of 5 with the second group coming at the end of the first groups session. Better than nothing I suppose.

Yes sorry what I meant by that was teams like Mauchline were a certainty to go up and maybe had signings lined up for the first division. Or urself for the prem, are players still happy to sign if it means maybe a season in the lower league.

I would like to think they would still be able to attract the level of player they require for they’re individual purposes, these sides don’t lose they’re creditably in the close season surely unless they’re is a mass loss of players or structure. I know some sides are back training in groups of 5 with the second group coming at the end of the first groups session. Better than nothing I suppose.

I think so yes coz most players sign with the club because of the club or the lads within it. If they’re good enough to play in the premier then they will have other options for that level surely and would be able to go elsewhere if that was they’re sole driving force... no doubt this season will prove the hardest yet in enticing lads to sign for various reasons.

Some cracking signings agreed but cmon, cash? Sort you are having a laugh. Some rumours flying about this pre season with regards to cash and for once it's not in the Premier.

Killie united making moves already. Some cracking signings. Even better team than last season. Must be spending cash

True.....I think it will surprise us how many players/coaches/committee just hang up the boots after this break.
Hope I’m wrong but think it will impact quite heavily?
Already heard of boys going junior & to top end Ammy sides that you didn’t think wd hack it at that level

Yes sorry what I meant by that was teams like Mauchline were a certainty to go up and maybe had signings lined up for the first division. Or urself for the prem, are players still happy to sign if it means maybe a season in the lower league.

we’ve got everyone apart from 2 resigned from last year at mauchline, but as the same as every other team it’s hard to get new faces about the place till we know a kind of start date or even a friendly for that matter

That's good news mate. What's happened is no ones fault but would have been a shame for the clubs rebuilding to have been negatively effected

we’ve got everyone apart from 2 resigned from last year at mauchline, but as the same as every other team it’s hard to get new faces about the place till we know a kind of start date or even a friendly for that matter