Dundee Utd v St Johnstone

On 21/07/2020 at 12:20, nelsjfc said:

Script for watching this for away fans - PPV via Arabzone?

Few United fans I have spoken to have said the commentary is brutal.

It is that.

To be honest, I think it’ll be a shitshow - anytime I’ve watched it, it has crashed and there’s often been delays in the audio.

On 21/07/2020 at 12:20, nelsjfc said:

Script for watching this for away fans - PPV via Arabzone?

Few United fans I have spoken to have said the commentary is brutal.

The Arabzone content is fine if you can get past the awful sound quality and buffering. I sign up for it periodically but then cancel again when I remember that it takes 15 minutes to watch 3 minutes of highlights.

Hopefully they've improved the IT set-up in advance of the new season.

The commentary's much like any in-house commentary.

19 minutes ago, ali_91 said:

If I find a way to watch this I can’t wait to moan about the partisan commentary throughout the match. 

I plan to do my own commentary stream if you want to listen to that. Will be mostly me salivating at the prospect of watching a proper live football match, may get a bit blue in content.

Edited by Kyle

1 minute ago, ali_91 said:

The dulcet #Perthshire tones of you purring over the attacking St Johnstone juggernaut or having to listen to somebody from a backwater like Carnoustie but with the opportunity to erroneously complain afterwards? Too close to call, I’ll get back to you. 

Dulcet Perthshire tones with a slight Weegie inflection, nonetheless.

Don't think I'll even bother with a stream for this one, even if it is available. Radio Scotland are doing live commentary on all the games so will take that option.

Glad our first two home games are on Sky as well.

16 minutes ago, Radford said:

Don't think I'll even bother with a stream for this one, even if it is available. Radio Scotland are doing live commentary on all the games so will take that option.

Glad our first two home games are on Sky as well.

If it's a choice of a hooky stream(so United get none of my cash) or biscuits shouting incoherent shite through my radio I'll choose that hooky stream thanks.

On 22/07/2020 at 15:59, ali_91 said:

If I find a way to watch this I can’t wait to moan about the partisan commentary throughout the match. 

Surely a couple pubs will get it on for you lot? 

Certainly a few in Dundee doing it. 

25 minutes ago, Mr. Alli said:

Surely a couple pubs will get it on for you lot? 

Certainly a few in Dundee doing it. 

Pubs in Perth are more likely to try and show an OF game.

Cherrybank Inn is the only one who seems to be vaguely supportive of St Johnstone.

Its literally just sunk in that this game is next weekend.

This is the last weekend without Scottish football.

Buzzing.

It is an absolute stinker this is behind closed doors because I genuinely think there would have been a big crowd at this from both home and away fans. I like to imagine it could have just touched 10,000.

Would be good patter from Saints fans if they head to Dundee regardless and watch the game in one of the pubs showing the game. Potential for a bit of banter with the locals and get to experience a proper football day in the boozer watching your team without having the guilt of not attending.

1 hour ago, jamamafegan said:

Would be good patter from Saints fans if they head to Dundee regardless and watch the game in one of the pubs showing the game. Potential for a bit of banter with the locals and get to experience a proper football day in the boozer watching your team without having the guilt of not attending.

Can I recommend either of 'the Snug' or 'Stobswell bar'. 

Thank you.