Dundee Utd v St Johnstone

Tannadice looking great after the display team put out all the flags and banners. Sponsors have also all produced their own individual displays. Obviously would rather be there but hats off to the volunteers and the club for putting the work in.

IMG_6799.jpg

IMG_6800.jpg

No idea what to expect from this afternoon. Would be happy with a solid performance and a working stream to get the season underway.

1 hour ago, The Real Saints said:

Interesting to note that no Dundee United supporter has reported the same issues. This is a deliberate attempt to bring St Johnstone supporters to their knees during a economically vulnerable period of their lives. I would have expected nothing less of such a club. If I don’t get a refund, I will take United to court and I’ll ask successful businesswoman Ann Budge to back me financially.

If every other St Johnstone supporter were on their knees you would still have to look up to make eye contact.

35 minutes ago, jamamafegan said:

Conway looks like an absolute mad shagger as btw, looks a bit like Detective Bruce Robertson from Filth.

IMG_1780.jpg

Craig Conway was a very good player for us, especially the cup winning season. For that he will always have a special place in the hearts of the Arabs.

But I hope he has a fucking howler today, scores a glorious OG then gives it the old 

09986706000005DC-0-image-a-41_1423012009760.jpg.8ec87b2f23d336bb5101e3f48e9bcc29.jpg.d91093221000429dffe4e45275ce224a.jpg

to the cameras.

A man can dream.

38 minutes ago, mishtergrolsch said:

Craig Conway was a very good player for us, especially the cup winning season. For that he will always have a special place in the hearts of the Arabs.

I would agree, but also point out that he was known as Conway FFS by a large portion of the support for much of his time here.

Nothing like a cup final brace to turn folk around!

Parish starting has drained all enthusiasm for the match. 

Not a bad keeper, but one who seems cursed to never keep a clean sheet.

12 minutes ago, RandomGuy. said:

Parish starting has drained all enthusiasm for the match. 

Not a bad keeper, but one who seems cursed to never keep a clean sheet.

Look at that team man! It's magnificent.

Parish will spend most of the game leaning on the post chatting with the subs warming up behind him.  Probably take his phone in his wee keepers bag to check on his coupon during the game.

5-0 Saints.

Ooo ya fucker I'm getting some lass singing about Tannadice with some dodgy piano playing and a kazoo or some shit squawking away.

It sounded a bit like when you were one of the last few left at a party and some old cant decides to get up and belt out some tunes to a captured audience who are just too fucked to get up and leave.

Brutal.