Dundee Utd v St Johnstone

32 minutes ago, tree house tam said:

At least you can all watch it on alba later.

I'll be giving the old VPN trick a go if Uniteds TV fails.

Dundee Uniteds official twitter telling people to email the support page if they're having bother getting logged in.

Zero chance the games being shown if this isn't an issue they're aware of, as you're going to have fucking thousands of emails getting chucked in at the same time. Issue seems to be happening at other clubs aswell now, some St Mirren fans having the exact same problem.

Edited by RandomGuy.

Interesting to note that no Dundee United supporter has reported the same issues. This is a deliberate attempt to bring St Johnstone supporters to their knees during a economically vulnerable period of their lives. I would have expected nothing less of such a club. If I don’t get a refund, I will take United to court and I’ll ask successful businesswoman Ann Budge to back me financially.

1 minute ago, Fife Saint said:

They've got a home video and an away video?

Aye. Works the same as North Koreas set up.

Hope that explains why we'll have United fans celebrating winning the World Cup tonight despite being rinsed.

Looking forward to this one. Only concern is the lack of games played prior to the opening game. Any thoughts on the starting 11?

For the season my hopes.

1. Finish above the Dabs and the Midden.  

2. Better head to heads v Aberdeen and Hibs.

3. Take points off both old firm and at least have a go at the green arse cheek this season.

4. A decent cup run.