Dundee Utd v St Johnstone

Finally - a match thread. Never thought we'd see the day.

Our team pretty much picks itself at this point. 

What's the script with away supporters being able to stream this? Saints are being very guarded about pay per view but assume some kind of arrangement will be in place for that.

2 hours ago, Kyle said:

Our team pretty much picks itself at this point. 

Are you including these new signings that we're supposed to getting?

Battle of the new managers. Have they been against each other down south? 

Wonder what formations we'll see. And strips. 

ETA did a quick bit of research and as far as I can tell they've not faced each other in a Assistant or Managerial role. 

Edited by Valentino Bolognese

30 minutes ago, Big Shedboy said:

Can't remember the result...presumably the might St Johnstone prevailed?

You beat us for the first time that season, when our season was pretty much already done.

The most remarkable bit about the game is a referee seeing Chris Kane going clear through on goal and deciding thats a "goalscoring opportunity"...

5 hours ago, Alert Mongoose said:

Flag day at a sunny Tannadice with the Perth Saints lining up to give the Terrors a well deserved guard of honour.

I'm not sure being top of an unfinished diddy league is really worthy of a guard of honour...  But welcome back, nonetheless. 

Such a shame this one's behind closed doors, as it would have been a cracking season opener. Big crowd bathed in sunshine with a great atmosphere.

As the established Premiership outfit, Saints should be getting all 3 points here, but newly promoted teams often cause a couple of shocks early on in the season.

On 14/07/2020 at 11:22, Kyle said:

What's the script with away supporters being able to stream this? Saints are being very guarded about pay per view but assume some kind of arrangement will be in place for that.

hoping this may still be a goer?  Not sure if it will work with UK registered cards though?

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/arabzone/watch-live

1 hour ago, Shaggy Jenkins said:

hoping this may still be a goer?  Not sure if it will work with UK registered cards though?

https://www.dundeeunitedfc.co.uk/arabzone/watch-live

UK should be fine though? Exactly the same as our Saint TV for UK residents but offering a PPV product as far as I can see?

If it's up that looks like a really good option.

I hope our big Derby rivals get beat! Put the boot in to these Arab Fermer c***s!

Am I doing it right @RandomGuy.?

@MacArab, you are correct, with what you put on the League Reconstruction Thread. The sooner Hearts get their points deduction, fine and give it a fuckin rest, the sooner this confusion of agreeing with one another can end and we can go back to discussing Administrations, Jobby sleeves, Mixu's tears, Doon Derby's, 6-2 games etc...

I miss @Szamo's_Ammo's red dots!

Great to see a match thread though!