The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

47 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Sign up with a false name on findajob.dwp.gov.uk, George mate. There's fucking thousands of jobs, it's mental.

You'll probably have trouble with working references after being without a proper job for so long - maybe try a bit of voluntary work for a while?

Plenty of workers needed on farms.  He can try the berry picking in his old patch.

On 10/04/2022 at 21:08, Highland Capital said:

Galloway's Twitter is/was absolutely wild.  Dozens of tweets every day and retweets from that Nawaz guy who wouldn't get the booster jab and that zoomer James Melville.  He's like your Ukipper uncle who's brain has been frazzled by Facebook and Infowars.

It's weird some 'leftist' egomaniacs have now crossed over/merged into being rightest egomaniacs. 

Galloway is a prime example. 

• 3 months later...
5 minutes ago, 101 said:

lol since when was being against anal sex mark you out as a "decent person" 

Still trying to fathom how an outfit can have the brass neck to call itself “All 4 Unity” when it rejects the EU, foreigners, and immigration.

Honestly, I can't think of anything more useless than a banana for anal sex. Unless you've got an arsehole like the Dartford Tunnel it's just gonna squash and moosh up. Breadsticks might be a better plan. You could put the nutella on those, if you fancied, and you've got the option of varying diameters. 

43 minutes ago, carpetmonster said:

Honestly, I can't think of anything more useless than a banana for anal sex. Unless you've got an arsehole like the Dartford Tunnel it's just gonna squash and moosh up. Breadsticks might be a better plan. You could put the nutella on those, if you fancied, and you've got the option of varying diameters. 

^^^ doing it wrong.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
22 minutes ago, Suspect Device said:

I was surprised to read that the cat was bookies favourite to win on Thursday but it is apparently true.

I assumed that the Labour boy would still win despite (or actually helped by) being dumped by the party.

image.thumb.png.4958efed2a1a2bb179ecac2b07137a3a.png

yeh also saw that in a Guardian article and surprised to see he as anything but a complete no hoper ala his London mayoral campaign. 

Just shows that if you are in the grift for the long haul it will eventually pay off.