The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

1 hour ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

The petty nats certainly seem to be taking GG seriously.

gg.PNG

George says that the photograph was taken "yesterday". I assume that Nicola must have added time-travelling to her abilities, as a quick Google Images search shows the same image was tweeted as early as 4th July.

If George is willing to lie about when the photo was taken, why should I believe anything else he alleges?

13 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

George says that the photograph was taken "yesterday". I assume that Nicola must have added time-travelling to her abilities, as a quick Google Images search shows the same image was tweeted as early as 4th July.

If George is willing to lie about when the photo was taken, why should I believe anything else he alleges?

I think GG means that the boy was banned from FB yesterday.

13 minutes ago, lichtgilphead said:

I think he means that the incident on facebook took place yesterday not the photo.

3 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

If you're suggesting it is real you'd be opening yourself up to possible legal action. Galloway is quite the litigious fellow.

Absolutely not. I was commenting on his use of "photo-shopped" which is clearly incorrect. I'd need to see the picture to make a decision on whether it's real or not.

3 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

I think what he meant was the incident on facebook happened yesterday. I

Well that's not what he said. A man with such a magnificent hold on the English language would never make such a mistake.

5 minutes ago, Ludo*1 said:

I think GG means that the boy was banned from FB yesterday.

5 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

I think he means that the incident on facebook took place yesterday not the photo.

I'm sure that he would claim that he intended that interpretation (and only that interpretation) to be taken from his tweet.

The word "disingenuous" could have been invented for him.

10 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

Clearly Sturgeon should have any random punter subjected to a full past and future social media audit before agreeing to a selfie.

Taking a minute out of her day to denounce intimidation of political opponents would have been satisfactory. The silence is deafening.

6 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Taking a minute out of her day to denounce intimidation of political opponents would have been satisfactory. The silence is deafening.

I assume you're being sarcastic, George Galloway a political opponent? :lol: He's some random geezer on social media now, like the beardy guy, that's his level. Even has to wear a fedora so people recognise him.

His twitter is a fucking joy just now - it makes Jackson Carlaw look absolutely positive about the SNP.

Some of the stuff he is sharing is borderline slander.

53 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

His twitter is a fucking joy just now - it makes Jackson Carlaw look absolutely positive about the SNP.

Some of the stuff he is sharing is borderline slander.

You’d almost think he had something new to plug.

18 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

He's such a PR master my one takeaway is there's a funny photo of him shagging a sheep I should try to find.

It's prominent on his new party's twitter page.

image.thumb.png.6fd1494db8ba0cbd420da1af71a18287.png

22 minutes ago, throbber said:

We'd be there a while if we waited on the political associates of Galloway to condemn all the ne'erdowells he has been pictured with over the years.