The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

7 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

He hasn't done or suggested any of these things. But this is the kind of nonsense that gets spread around when you take your source of information from a leftist with an agenda, rather than directly from the person you're accusing of suggesting those things.

Hmmmmmm

"We're going to start with a website in the next month and a half that will be designed to help students and parents identify postmodern content in courses so that they can avoid them," Peterson told Canadian broadcaster CTV.

In a YouTube video posted to his personal account, he highlighted English literature, anthropology, sociology, women’s studies and ethnic studies as the types of courses “that have to go.”

https://www.insidehighered.com/quicktakes/2017/11/13/professor-abandons-plan-list-‘neo-marxist-course-content’

Hmmmmmm

www.nytimes.com/2018/11/13/opinion/cultural-marxism-anti-semitism.amp.html%3f0p19G=2103

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

A plan by University of Toronto psychology professor Jordan Peterson to launch a website that would allow students to identify leftist faculty has "created a climate of fear and intimidation" and is a "threat to [professors] and to the academic mission of the University," the school's faculty association says.

www.theglobeandmail.com/amp/news/national/jordan-peterson-creating-climate-of-fear-and-intimidation-u-of-ts-professors-say/article36924134/

2 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

You'd have to really hate democracy to think that it's acceptable.

Bawwatcher, go tidy your room.....................eh!

Spoiler

My Canadian accent is the bee's knees.

Edited by welshbairn

8 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

This is why I only converse in memes about "alt right" types like Jordan Peterson, you have to fact check everything coming out of their mouths and keypads, and if you call them out on it they scream "free speech" "i've a right to my opinion", or "triggggered!". It's not worth the effort.

2 minutes ago, welshbairn said:

This is why I only converse in memes about "alt right" types like Jordan Peterson, you have to fact check everything coming out of their mouths and keypads, and if you call them out on it they scream "free speech" "i've a right to my opinion", or "triggggered!". It's not worth the effort.

Mate I've literally just done that you could have told me earlier 

You'd read "his book" have you?
If you actually knew anything about him, you'd realize that he has released multiple books over the past 20+ years.

Again I’ve actually read excerpts of Maps of Meaning so who’s owned!

(Again it’s me, who had to be exposed to the Freudian nightmare of the serpents of white masculine order and black feminine chaos)

It must suck being a conservative when 40 years ago your descendants were living in perpetual fear of the Red behemoth crossing the Fulda Gap and now you're supposed to be equally concerned about effeminate professors teaching young adults about Derrida and Adorno.

Edited by NotThePars