The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

2 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

Ah well, f**k knows then. He's just another Z-lister willing to do literally anything to stay in the public eye. 

Hasn't he basically founded a political party for absolute losers who feel aggrieved at stuff like not being able to call the local newsagent "the p**i shop"?

He'll be literally begging for a sport on Celeb Big Brother when it's next on. 

I think Fox got on Question Time because he’d had a “political correctness gone mad” moment about that 1917 film showing some Sikh soldiers

I’m sure he said something about ‘imposing diversity’ or some utter pish like that. 

A quick check shows he’s most recently upset because BBC radio one won’t broadcast the word “faggot” in that Pogues Christmas song, and will instead broadcast an alternative version.

I think Fox got on Question Time because he’d had a “political correctness gone mad” moment about that 1917 film showing some Sikh soldiers
I’m sure he said something about ‘imposing diversity’ or some utter pish like that. 
A quick check shows he’s most recently upset because BBC radio one won’t broadcast the word “faggot” in that Pogues Christmas song, and will instead broadcast an alternative version.

The BBC deliberately courted that controversy with The Pogues when they said they weren’t airing it because it would offend some people rather than it probably being against general policy to broadcast swears on the radio.

1 minute ago, NotThePars said:

The BBC deliberately courted that controversy with The Pogues when they said they weren’t airing it because it would offend some people rather than it probably being against general policy to broadcast swears on the radio.

Wouldn’t shock me.

Still, the whole thing led to this, so all’s well that ends well.

https://mobile.twitter.com/poguesofficial/status/1329394157354446850

Did Fox not say that he started this crusade because after the divorce, his kids are being exposed to 'PC culture' ?

Literally the 'turned the weans against us' Party.

Regardless, like Galloway, he's clearly being funded by shady c***s and naturally our MSM are absolutely fucking choking to give him a great big platform, no doubt on the full understanding that should it ever look likely that he would take actual votes away from the tories, he'll, like the Brexit Party, back down if required.

19 hours ago, Kejan said:

I had a Neil Oliver video suggested in my YouTube algorithm, fecking YIKES!

Look at the nick of him! Stirling-On-Safari look. The long pauses and almost fake accent, to make him look and sound like the house Jock in chief.

I just looked at his Twitter and it's absolutely top notch. He'll be full libertarian/freeman of the land nut job by March I reckon.

Highlights include saying the government wants to destroy the private sector and self employed, that science needs a "reformation" and that all ideologies are parasitic and you should stand up for people instead (which reads like a live laugh love poster)

Edited by Genuine Hibs Fan

10 minutes ago, MixuFruit said:

I am just praying when he finally goes full Q that it happens on camera because he tried to buy booze at a self checkout in Sainsburys and someone wanted to ID him.

Tesco staff seem to be wearing bodycams now so hopefully capture some quotes about "Orwellian....  Nanny state..." while about it

I actually feel bad for Jordan Peterson I think he’s a fanny and a bit of an idiot but I don’t think he deserves to have his organs harvested by Serbian bodybuilders while his daughter has his second book ghostwritten to fund her experimental Russian developed drug induced homeopathy regimen

17 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

^Bawwatchin confirmed 

^ Ignorance confirmed

The level of abuse that man has had to deal with in his life is utterly sickening. I don't agree with a lot of his politics, but the way people try to shut down anything he says with threats to his family and shout down tactics is ridiculous.

People who try to shut down debate and arguments are incapable of winning them.

^ Ignorance confirmed
The level of abuse that man has had to deal with in his life is utterly sickening. I don't agree with a lot of his politics, but the way people try to shut down anything he says with threats to his family and shout down tactics is ridiculous.

He wouldn’t have had anywhere near as successful a career without the controversy as he’s a mediocre public intellectual that vastly misjudged what he was capable of talking about.

24 minutes ago, ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) said:

^ Ignorance confirmed

Hiya BawWatchin, Hiya pal!

To add to what the good brother has said above he's also advocated dismantling academic subjects which he feels produce people with opinions he doesn't like, popularises "Cultural Marxist" rhetoric  which is a far right conspiracy theory, and I believe he keeps a watchlist of professors he disagrees with. So I have absolutely zero sympathy for the stupid man's clever man (although by all accounts he's actually quite good in his actual field rather than the one he's become popular in).

19 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

To add to what the good brother has said above he's also advocated dismantling academic subjects which he feels produce people with opinions he doesn't like, popularises "Cultural Marxist" rhetoric  which is a far right conspiracy theory, and I believe he keeps a watchlist of professors he disagrees with. So I have absolutely zero sympathy for the stupid man's clever man (although by all accounts he's actually quite good in his actual field rather than the one he's become popular in).

He hasn't done or suggested any of these things. But this is the kind of nonsense that gets spread around when you take your source of information from a leftist with an agenda, rather than directly from the person you're accusing of suggesting those things.

Goddamn the funniest part of the debate was that he was given a laptop for the debate (AFAIK Zizek declined) and despite having the entirety of the internet and his own writings to pick from was utterly unable to produce a single Cultural Marxist infesting academia when Zizek asked him to name one.

Second funniest was Peterson copping to the fact that he’d only recently read the Communist Manifesto and doing a first semester surface reading of it.

Just an all round colossal failure. The academic equivalent of the much-vaunted Iraqi army turning out to face ISIS in 2014 and melting away almost instantaneously except in this case his opponent pretty openly stated he didn’t see them as opponents.

His book contains pretty useful basic psychology for the shut ins that love him but the problem is, aye, he then attempts to expand on that basic analysis into fields and concepts he absolutely does not understand. His attempts to talk about thinkers such as Derrida for example are almost as atrocious as my attempts to do the same in my first years of uni. Just basic Wiki searches and passing it off as my own understanding.

He hasn't done or suggested any of these things. But this is the kind of nonsense that gets spread around when you take your source of information from a leftist with an agenda, rather than directly from the person you're accusing of suggesting those things.

I think you’ll find I’ve read his book so who’s the owned one? (It’s me, his book is shit.)