The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

On 23/08/2020 at 11:17, Highland Capital said:

Just had a look at his Twitter there and it appears Galloway has tweeted over 266,000 times.  Bit much.

Saw earlier that the Alliance 4 Unity Party  Twitter page has been on the go for just over a month.  It already has over 7,000 tweets.  SEVEN THOUSAND!

George Galloway is Malky. Or the other way around. 

Unedited version from around 1.39.00. Talking utter shite. "Scotland meet none of the criteria for EU membership." Really? "Scotland would have to join the Euro." Sweden? The rest of the time he just shuts him down and rants. 

Edited by welshbairn

14 hours ago, Theroadlesstravelled said:

Russian state owned Russia Today paying for that shite.
I though the BBC were bad.

Edit: The Russia Today website is a horrifying hellscape. 

Another good reason to post the absolutely wild RT online store! 

https://en.shop-rt.com/

Another George Galloway candidate turns out to be a nasty sectarian right-wing nutjob. The Alliance are getting as bad as Ukip.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/politics/candidate-george-galloways-party-linked-22599669

A candidate for George Galloway’s new party has been linked to a Twitter page spouting sectarian, racist and sexist abuse.

Alliance 4 Unity’s Holyrood hopeful David Griffiths has denied being behind the account and initially refused to identify who was.

Vile content on @Windsor Hugo – which has now been deleted – refers to Catholics as “tarriers” and “*****s”, while using the term FTP (**** The Pope) and another offensive swear word on numerous occasions.

The social media site has also been used to attack Muslims and women.

I may be in a minority of one but I think it's shame Gorgeous George flipped from being an eccentric that could be contained within the umbrella of the Labour Party, a lot of what he said about Iraq was essentially correct and his work with War on Want  is still relevant today (possibly even more so), into being a  nutter.

Edited by btb

6 minutes ago, btb said:

I may be in a minority of one but I think it's shame Georgous George flipped from being an eccentric that could be contained within the umbrella of the Labour Party, a lot of what he said about Iraq was essentially correct and his work with War on Want  is still relevant today (possibly even more so into being a  nutter.

Imagine you're in the vast majority.