The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

4 minutes ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Twitter will wipe the floor with him

It's a Belfast ambulance chasing firm, there's no way they'll go near a High Court against them. George is just hoping Twitter ban him so he can play the martyr for truth and replace his RT money with Yankee nutters crowdfunding.

1 hour ago, welshbairn said:

It's a Belfast ambulance chasing firm, there's no way they'll go near a High Court against them. George is just hoping Twitter ban him so he can play the martyr for truth and replace his RT money with Yankee nutters crowdfunding.

He's cosied up to every other dodgy fecker so he may as well cosy up to The Donald and get on his alternative to Twitter... 

2 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

He's cosied up to every other dodgy fecker so he may as well cosy up to The Donald and get on his alternative to Twitter... 

Think Trump's thing has died a death but he's already put feelers out for new donors on Telegram.

image.png.0fc9ecf4c3d7bd5c2ef0e2ce8fe72f28.png

Galloway's Twitter is/was absolutely wild.  Dozens of tweets every day and retweets from that Nawaz guy who wouldn't get the booster jab and that zoomer James Melville.  He's like your Ukipper uncle who's brain has been frazzled by Facebook and Infowars.

2 hours ago, Highland Capital said:

Galloway's Twitter is/was absolutely wild.  Dozens of tweets every day and retweets from that Nawaz guy who wouldn't get the booster jab and that zoomer James Melville.  He's like your Ukipper uncle who's brain has been frazzled by Facebook and Infowars.

The Churchill loving bits as well now, maybe after moving to the Borders and the love in with his Unity party full of BritNats has fried his brain too. He has gone from Lochee Harp, Dundee United, Celtic, Glasgow, Ireland, Palestine, to now all that with a bit of Farage, Brexit, Churchill and the British Army!

Odd.

10 minutes ago, Kejan said:

The Churchill loving bits as well now, maybe after moving to the Borders and the love in with his Unity party full of BritNats has fried his brain too. He has gone from Lochee Harp, Dundee United, Celtic, Glasgow, Ireland, Palestine, to now all that with a bit of Farage, Brexit, Churchill and the British Army!

Odd.

sm3GryBFrvlfkTpPvGCKwsLHWKXOQdrpCTBnJfEC-F8.jpg.c6bd7fa0fc2d2351689b8b60f61e3b1b.jpg

My Mum has even been banned from his Twitter feed.

On 11/04/2022 at 03:05, DeeTillEhDeh said:

My Mum has even been banned from his Twitter feed.

When I was on Twitter I was blocked by Galloway, Wings Over Scotland, Unionist zoomers like AgentP and Janela and that thin  skinned twat who used to run the Hearts Twitter feed. It was quite the collection.😆

Edited by AndyM

22 hours ago, AndyM said:

When I was on Twitter I was blocked by Galloway, Wings Over Scotland, Unionist zoomers like AgentP and Janela and that thin  skinned twat who used to run the Hearts Twitter feed. It was quite the collection.😆

You were obviously doing something right...

On 13/04/2022 at 09:54, Savage Henry said:

I’m blocked by Galloway. I can assure everyone I’ve never knowingly interacted with him, so that counts as a win for me. 

You know how people can buy thousands of "followers" on Twitter?

Maybe folk like Galloway can buy thousands of automated blocks to get people talking about them.

On 13/04/2022 at 09:54, Savage Henry said:

I’m blocked by Galloway. I can assure everyone I’ve never knowingly interacted with him, so that counts as a win for me. 

I’ve never used Twitter in my life.  That makes me a bigger winner.

• 2 months later...

Sign up with a false name on findajob.dwp.gov.uk, George mate. There's fucking thousands of jobs, it's mental.

You'll probably have trouble with working references after being without a proper job for so long - maybe try a bit of voluntary work for a while?