The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

41 minutes ago, tamthebam said:

Bump but

I was talking to a guy who was involved with Galloway "a total c*nt of a man" who told me that George paid folk to go around smashing the windows of Asian shops so that he could put himself forward as the protector of Asians against the right wing.

Fortunately Gorgeous George has been lying low since last May's failure.

I've no fondness for George but that sounds very much like what someone from a competing "deposit lost" party from the right would say. 

I've no fondness for George but that sounds very much like what someone from a competing "deposit lost" party from the right would say. 
Aye - he's more subtle than that - usually plays the antisemitic card instead.

When he stood against Oona King his supporters repeatedly brought up her Jewish heritage when canvassing.

3 hours ago, DeeTillEhDeh said:

Aye - he's more subtle than that - usually plays the antisemitic card instead.

When he stood against Oona King his supporters repeatedly brought up her Jewish heritage when canvassing.

I can believe he'd pay people to smash windows tbf, was he not involved in some genuinely awful politicking around an islamic marriage cert a few years back, ambushed a rival with it at a hustings or the like?

Ah there it is, from the guardian:

"George Galloway has admitted ordering an intermediary in Pakistan to dig out the marriage certificate of his Labour rival in order to try to prove she had been 16, not 15, when she claims to have been forced into marriage.

But Galloway, who has a 10,140 majority, denied that the intermediary had pretended to be Shah’s late father in order to dupe clerics into handing over the marriage documentation.

Officials from his Respect party dispute that Naz Shah, Labour’s candidate in Bradford West, was forced into marriage, on the grounds that her mother was at the ceremony."

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

5 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Galloway is an utterly reprehensible piece of shit and would absolutely stoop to such depths to raise his political profile.

I don't doubt his willingness to do it, I just don't think he'd risk someone dobbing him in if they got caught in the act.

16 hours ago, tamthebam said:

Bump but

I was talking to a guy who was involved with Galloway "a total c*nt of a man" who told me that George paid folk to go around smashing the windows of Asian shops so that he could put himself forward as the protector of Asians against the right wing.

Fortunately Gorgeous George has been lying low since last May's failure.

A was taking to a woman that told me Sturgeon’s a pure c### of a human being. 

1 hour ago, spongeheid15 said:

A was taking to a woman that told me Sturgeon’s a pure c### of a human being. 

As far as I can see every post you've made has been about Nicola Sturgeon. You should really find some other interests, it's not healthy.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Clown Job said:

Brave George, Churchill would be proud 

Also, wonder why he doesn’t describe them as separatist like he does his fellow Scots

That Putin money must be good 

Maybe someone should point out to the "remember the blitz" types that it's possible their parents survived that period because they didn't do stunts like standing next to a river in spate or posing with the bomb making loud ticking noises etc.

• 2 weeks later...