The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

2 hours ago, Florentine_Pogen said:
On 11/05/2021 at 20:08, Henderson to deliver ..... said:
Batley and Spen sounds like some 80's pop duo who had a couple of hits and wrre pretty cool, but are now just massive Tories and anti vaxers.

Incorrect. Batley and Spen was a cartoon show from the 70's produced by the BBC to compete directly with Hanna Barbara's "Dastardly and Muttley".

Or........

"Ah yes, Batley and Spen. A slang term used by British sailors for "sevices" rendered by homosexual prostitutes mainly in the far east....."

Edited by speckled tangerine

3 hours ago, Turkmenbashi said:

See he is running in Batley and Spen for Workers Party GB, a pro-Brexit patriotic working class alternative to Keir Starmers Labour. 

This can't be right. He's committed to fighting separatism in Scotland and wouldn't leave just a week after a Scottish election leaving the constitutional question on such a knife-edge, would he?

3 hours ago, Turkmenbashi said:

See he is running in Batley and Spen for Workers Party GB, a pro-Brexit patriotic working class alternative to Keir Starmers Labour. 

His need to be in the limelight despite having absolutely nothing to offer is pathetic.  He is a very needy individual.

23 minutes ago, Miguel Sanchez said:

This can't be right. He's committed to fighting separatism in Scotland and wouldn't leave just a week after a Scottish election leaving the constitutional question on such a knife-edge, would he?

Must be some mistake. Poor old A4U.

Cooder_and_Spud.png

On 12/05/2021 at 19:22, Turkmenbashi said:

Worth remembering that he stared he was standing in tomorrow's election in Shotts and even started a crowdfunding campaign yet is he on the ballot.....

I'm sure that Galloway used go be against deporting immigrants?

@georgegalloway

Immigration and Asylum are UK government matters. A devolved assembly has openly and unlawfully defied the implementation of a UK government decision. This is an act of rebellion. @10DowningStreet

12 hours ago, Chapelhall chap said:

How many parties can George now list on Wiki? Will Jamie Blackett canvass for him?

Not sure about Wiki but a while back I think we were at 4 or 5. 

Labour, Respect, Workers Party for Britain, All 4 Unity. There might be others. 

Galloway4Galloway next? Whilst not necessarily standing in Galloway![emoji23][emoji1787][emoji23]

2 hours ago, scottsdad said:

Combined Unity New Tomorrow Party might suit the Ballot Paper: 

GALLOWAY, George     C.U.N.T. 

I'm sure that Galloway used go be against deporting immigrants?

@georgegalloway
Immigration and Asylum are UK government matters. A devolved assembly has openly and unlawfully defied the implementation of a UK government decision. This is an act of rebellion. @10DowningStreet
Devolved assembly [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] He really hates Scotland

On 09/05/2021 at 15:57, Highland Capital said:

Apologies if this has already been posted but how many list seats would there need to be in the South for Galloway to have gotten elected?

By my calculations he was in line for seat number 53, after 18 SNP, 19 Tory, 10 Labour, 3 Green and 2 Lib Dem seats.

45 minutes ago, Dunning1874 said:

By my calculations he was in line for seat number 53, after 18 SNP, 19 Tory, 10 Labour, 3 Green and 2 Lib Dem seats.

Good lord! :lol:

This is becoming tragic.  Galloway is now literally wandering around the country running in whichever election springs up.  It's absolutely pathetic.  He's gone from being a man who'd never lost an election to getting at best a few hundred votes.  He can't be the full shilling anymore.

Edited by Highland Capital

18 minutes ago, Highland Capital said:

This is becoming tragic.  Galloway is now literally wandering around the country running in whichever election springs up.  It's absolutely pathetic.  He's gone from being a man who'd never lost an election to getting at best a few hundred votes.  He can't be the full shilling anymore.

He's hawking himself like some sort of political hoor. I wonder if the family will all keep their QotS season tickets going next season. 

1 hour ago, Highland Capital said:

I don’t comment on mental health issues lightly but I believe that you are correct.

My money's on Galloway cozying up to the libertarians next & championing trickle down economics & privatizing all the things.
He used to like to refer to himself as an Irishman so maybe he should try the Dail Eireann next.  That'd be some laugh - a guy who's Scottish but likes to refer to himself as Irish but also British and is so not staunch he calls Northern Ireland the 'North of Ireland' but is now constantly goes on about how he wants the union to stay together, campaigns under a red, white and blue logo and talks up how patriotic his new party is but is also a republican and loves Churchill.