The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

11 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:

You've got to admire @Terry_Tibbs long term commitment to servile bootlicking tbh. Most of the Yoon trolls on here get bored or banned fairly quickly.

I'm critical of the UK government when it's due. I bet if i bothered to look through your history i'd find nothing but salivating praise for wee nippy and her gang of stooges.

15 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

I'm critical of the UK government when it's due. I bet if i bothered to look through your history i'd find nothing but salivating praise for wee nippy and her gang of stooges.

You aren't really though. This is a thread about George Galloway and Unity but all you've done is be an SNPBad tory shill.

1 minute ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Show me one positive comment i've made about the Tories.

^ needs more “be a man ... stand up to my challenge ... deliberete ... wee Nippy ... snowflake”. Come on, Terrence - do you want to continue selling “crackpot” or don’t you?

4 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Show me one positive comment i've made about the Tories.

Bit of a strawman that.

Your comments make you sound like an SNPBad tory shill.

Whatever posts you make about the tories is irrelevant.

4 hours ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

You probably wouldn't tbh. Still, have at it, you absolute weirdo.

58 minutes ago, oaksoft said:

We are the sick man of Europe because we are a nation of fat b*****ds, we still smoke too much and our relationship with alcohol is a fucking embarrassment.

Explain how the governments of either Holyrood or Westminster are responsible for any of that?

Being voiceless against a shower that are queuing up in their droves to give Boris Johnson mandate to govern you probably explains a decent whack of the bevvy. 

3 hours ago, oaksoft said:

We are the sick man of Europe because we are a nation of fat b*****ds, we still smoke too much and our relationship with alcohol is a fucking embarrassment.

Explain how the governments of either Holyrood or Westminster are responsible for any of that?

Let's try this. You'll soon see the libertarian types moaning like f**k about civil liberties. I'd LOVE to see it.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/apr/16/new-zealand-aims-to-create-smoke-free-generation-cigarettes?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other