The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

2 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Terry_Tibbs said:
Scotland is already free. We voted in a free and fair referendum to remain in the United Kingdom.

A free country get the government it votes for, we don't. So no, we are not a free country.

Nonsense.

We voted as the Uk and don’t be so stupid that you didn’t know that.

A voter in Glasgow got the same representation as one in London.

4 minutes ago, Dawson Park Boy said:

Nonsense.

Another one for the pro-UK campaign, please - “support the UK - support Scotland not having a national voice or identity in general elections”. The more people understand that UK membership means being a minor region of a single superstate with no Scottish national identity, the better. More of this, please, and less of the “union of equals”, “partnership of nations” pish that Cameron pulled out the arse he’s now selling.

Edited by Antlion

9 minutes ago, Antlion said:

Another one for the pro-UK campaign, please - “support the UK - support Scotland not having a national voice or identity in general elections”. The more people understand that UK membership means being a minor region of a single superstate with no Scottish national identity, the better. More of this, please, and less of the “union of equals”, “partnership of nations” pish that Cameron pulled out the arse he’s now selling.

Remember when Dennis Skinner was thrown out the house for referring to "Dodgy Dave""..?

On 10/04/2021 at 07:20, San Starko Rover said:

That interview was so embarrassing and cringe, can’t believe anyone is voting for this absolute rocket of a man. I know some are Union at all costs but there are other pro Union parties and George Galloway has clearly lost the plot. He’s totally in favour of freeing every country except Scotland who he seems to want to turn into an equivalent of Ireland with parts occupied by the UK and parts independent, something he’s against in Ireland emoji848.png . Guy seems to change his principles more than his socks, standing beside the Tories he claims to hate and what the hell is it with his sudden affinity for hats?

presumably to avoid any further dent to an increasingly fragile ego:

ac09543a303a32cd425c984f2843d8a9.jpg

56 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

It's funny you should mention the master race. The SNP once thought Scotland could be "independent" within the Third Reich.

It's clear that Scottish nationalism has always been about hatred of the English and not sovereignty.

snpnazi.jpg

I mean where to start with this but "he was a supporter of mussolini until he went right wing, and a communist" doesn't quite seem like the gotcha you clearly think it is 

Nonsense.
Eh. Please tell me how the country of Scotland gets the Government it votes for at a General election every 5 years? I'm talking about a Government that has full powers.

27 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
Nonsense.

Eh. Please tell me how the country of Scotland gets the Government it votes for at a General election every 5 years? I'm talking about a Government that has full powers.

It doesn't. These fuckin arseholes know that but it'll not matter 2 fucks what they know or don't know.  Scotland's going to detach from the UK soon and then it'll be properly represented. 

56 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

I mean where to start with this but "he was a supporter of mussolini until he went right wing, and a communist" doesn't quite seem like the gotcha you clearly think it is 

The comments about ex leader Arthur Donaldson are unambitious. You might have missed it.

44 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
1 hour ago, Dawson Park Boy said:
Nonsense.

You are being deliberately obtuse. Scotland voted to remain in UK and therefore must accept majority rule at Westminster. Scotland is in no way disadvantaged compared to other UK voters. Quit with the hard done by act.

48 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

The comments about ex leader Arthur Donaldson are unambitious. You might have missed it.

You are being deliberately obtuse. Scotland voted to remain in UK and therefore must accept majority rule at Westminster. Scotland is in no way disadvantaged compared to other UK voters. Quit with the hard done by act.

A Westminster Govt that has given us so many memorable Prime Ministers over the past 30 years. We should be eternally grateful for the likes of

Boris Johnson

Theresa May

David Cameron

Gordon Brown

Tony Blair

John Major

Margaret Thatcher

Who was your favourite? 

1 minute ago, ICTJohnboy said:

A Westminster Govt that has given us so many memorable Prime Ministers over the past 30 years. We should be eternally grateful for the likes of

Boris Johnson

Theresa May

David Cameron

Gordon Brown

Tony Blair

John Major

Margaret Thatcher

Who was your favourite? 

Gordon Brown in all honesty. How many EU commissioners did you elect?

1 hour ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Again, can this be front and centre of the seething, spineless, loyalist “Better Together” campaign, please? It would save Yes supporters a job.

4 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

Gordon Brown in all honesty. How many EU commissioners did you elect?

Ah yes, Gordon Brown who will forever be remembered for this piece of shit :

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2014/sep/20/gordon-brown-scotland-labour-party-strategy

"I will ensure that as a promise keeper that these promises that have been made will be upheld. We will lock in today the promises that have been made and when the timetable we set out will be delivered. Action has already been taken to make sure that happens."