The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

18 minutes ago, BFTD said:

Presumably, by Terry Tibbs' logic, if the party he voted for decided to legislate for executing anyone on internet forums called Terry Tibbs, he'd silently allow himself to be huckled along to the chamber, as anything else would be an affront to democracy.

Presumably you can back up your statement with some examples of Scots being oppressed?

4 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

It's funny you should mention the master race. The SNP once thought Scotland could be "independent" within the Third Reich.

It's clear that Scottish nationalism has always been about hatred of the English and not sovereignty.

snpnazi.jpg

A bit like how your hatred of the EU is just a misplaced sense of superiority and disgust at brown folk and anyone who speaks funny, I guess.

Just now, Melanius Mullarkey said:

Wasn't there a "political party" competition on here a few years back?

I vaguely remember that. Think there was a vote for different posters to fill cabinet positions.

Oh aye! The DECE Party and...a couple of others who nobody voted for.

Just now, Terry_Tibbs said:

Presumably you can back up your statement with some examples of Scots being oppressed?

I don't know which statement you read, but it wasn't written by me, m9.

18 minutes ago, Antlion said:

What party is this please? My list vote might still go to a party willing to execute xenophobic, Europhobic, UK-philiac ethno-nationalists.

Supports a party founded an led by literal Fascists and denounces others as xenophobes...

tenor.gif

Edited by Terry_Tibbs

The 'VOW' wasn't legally binding. I've yet to meet a 'No' voter who has brought it up. This is just another red herring from the democracy deniers in the SNP and their media puppets.
Yes, lies made in order to influence the actions of others aren't legally binding, that's right. You tell 'em.

Supports a party founded an led by literal Fascists and denounces other as xenophobes...

tenor.gif

I don’t know which party your support. I’d imagine it’s somewhere slightly to the right of Genghis Khan, though. It would have to be to satisfy your absolute hatred of anyone not ethnically British.

Fucking mental when the unionists start resorting to, "you all just secretly pure hate the English! I know it!"

Terry, what happens when you remember this forum and decide to GIRU the Nats? Is there a common trigger?

4 minutes ago, Melanius Mullarkey said:

That's the one. 

I don't remember it being as much fun as you'd imagine, unfortunately, or I'd suggest having another go.

Just now, jamamafegan said:

So who do we reckon this latest alias is then?

Terry's been around since God was a boy.

Just remembers his login once every few years and spreads a bit of love on the hated Nats.

Just now, BFTD said:

Fucking mental when the unionists start resorting to, "you all just secretly pure hate the English! I know it!"

Terry, what happens when you remember this forum and decide to GIRU the Nats? Is there a common trigger?

The untimely death of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh? The confusion of trying to reconcile all that staunch British loyalism towards the ruling classes with the fact that the auld duffer was a fucking foreigner must have caused a short circuit. 

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

I don’t know which party your support. I’d imagine it’s somewhere slightly to the right of Genghis Khan, though. It would have to be to satisfy your absolute hatred of anyone not ethnically British.

Resorting to the Goebbels playbook i see.

Find one comment i've made that justifies your statement. I dare you... Put on your big boy pants and man up to the statement you've just made or apologise. You're an embarrassment to your own cause.

I've not mentioned ethnicity. You've repeatedly brought it up.

2 minutes ago, Antlion said:

The untimely death of His Royal Highness The Duke of Edinburgh? The confusion of trying to reconcile all that staunch British loyalism towards the ruling classes with the fact that the auld duffer was a fucking foreigner must have caused a short circuit. 

Again with your obsession over "foreigners" and ethnics. A psychotherapist would have a lot to say about you.

Resorting to the Goebbels playbook i see.

Find one comment i've made that justifies your statement. I dare you... Put on your big boy pants and man up to the statement you've just made or apologise. You're an embarrassment to your own cause.

I've not mentioned ethnicity. You've repeatedly brought it up.

I did last time, when you denied being an anti-EU xenophobe (I dug up a post of you championing leaving the EU from 2016). If memory serves, you hastily fucked off and haven’t posted here since. Incidentally, you did bring up Scottish ethnicity, claiming that Scotland is over-represented at Westminster.

Also - using “man up” and accusing someone else of being an embarrassment is a bold move. 

1 minute ago, Antlion said:

I did last time, when you denied being an anti-EU xenophobe (I dug up a post of you championing leaving the EU from 2016). If memory serves, you hastily fucked off and haven’t posted here since. Incidentally, you did bring up Scottish ethnicity, claiming that Scotland is over-represented at Westminster.

Also - using “man up” and accusing someone else of being an embarrassment is a bold move. 

You found a post where i advocated leaving the EU and having a Swiss style relationship with the EU.

How you reconcile that with xenophobia is beyond me.

I see you're backing down from my challenge.

2 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

You found a post where i advocated leaving the EU and having a Swiss style relationship with the EU.

How you reconcile that with xenophobia is beyond me.

I see you're backing down from my challenge.

In the same way you pretend to believe that Scottish nationalism is always about hating the English, then UK nationalism is evidently always about hating foreigners. Seems fair.

”My challenge”, though. Superb stuff.