The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

4 hours ago, madwullie said:

Have to say, having that pair of absolute fucking troglodytes in HR would certainly liven things up a bit. 

I'd like to see the pair of them in a live televised outdoor debate in Ruel Street.

I don't think they can bring their ma's though.

On 20/03/2021 at 10:26, John Lambies Doos said:

Does he have any chance of getting a seat? Persume he's first on the list?

He's at 7%, in the polls, in the South. On a bad day, he has the presence of  at least 30 MSPs. I'm looking forward to him opening the books on SNP corruption and incompetence.

Edited by Terry_Tibbs

35 minutes ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

He's at 7%, in the polls, in the South. On a bad day, he has the presence of  at least 30 MSPs. I'm looking forward to him opening the books on SNP corruption and incompetence.

This is of course correct. Maybe Sturgeon, and certainly Salmond, aside he has charisma that knocks the rest of the jumped up Holyrood toon cooncillors right out the park, buffoon as he might be.

Love him to get in (also Salmond) for the simple purpose of giving the kennel a right good kick. Too cosy a cabal in there. 

Edited by alta-pete

George panicking because nobody gives a shit.

Heavyweights Salmond and Galloway getting it on in front of an agitated Brillo is hopefully the most unpleasant image we'll be given at this election.

The congress thing..

He's got a flourish, that is a given.

When he said that he's never seen a barrel of oil, that would be true, be true for most of us, for many that work in the oil industry and those that make repeated trips to the middle east on business.

The questioning was of a particularly low standard. He wasn't in front of the cream, no it was more like Alex C-Hamilton levels of interrogation.

In retrospect I think the reaction to the performance said more about us being in disbelief that a Scot could get the better of highheidyins on the hill.

These days I'd be prepared to think that Margaret Mitchell would get out of there unscathed.

23 minutes ago, sophia said:

The congress thing..

He's got a flourish, that is a given.

When he said that he's never seen a barrel of oil, that would be true, be true for most of us, for many that work in the oil industry and those that make repeated trips to the middle east on business.

The questioning was of a particularly low standard. He wasn't in front of the cream, no it was more like Alex C-Hamilton levels of interrogation.

In retrospect I think the reaction to the performance said more about us being in disbelief that a Scot could get the better of highheidyins on the hill.

These days I'd be prepared to think that Margaret Mitchell would get out of there unscathed.

😂

Edited by alta-pete

1 hour ago, Terry_Tibbs said:

7% in the polls in the South Scotland is terrible. That's the SNP's worst region and would surely mean less than 6% nationally resulting in 0 seats. That's a gift for the SNP if it means less Labour or Conservative list votes in South Scotland.

Edited by DMCs