The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

I've reported some of that stuff. This is the sort of hyperbole that's doing the rounds simply because some people just want Scotland to be a "normal" country. You know, like Belgium doesn't give all its income to France and wait for them to decide how much Belgium should spend.  Am I missing something? Are 50+% of the Scottish voting population to be bracketed with Nazi Germany just because we want to be like Belgium? How the f**k does any mind get to that?

I've reported some of that stuff. This is the sort of hyperbole that's doing the rounds simply because some people just want Scotland to be a "normal" country. You know, like Belgium doesn't give all its income to France and wait for them to decide how much Belgium should spend.  Am I missing something? Are 50+% of the Scottish voting population to be bracketed with Nazi Germany just because we want to be like Belgium? How the f**k does any mind get to that?
It's the drivel of a losing side. The reverence of war boomers, the clutching of dying straws.

1 hour ago, NotThePars said:

Fair play that you've added "blaming the victim for attracting dogwhistle racism" to "using pedantry to claim you didn't call a charity liars" in what has been a vintage 24 hours for yourself.

Are we sure this clown isn't H_B? The constant attention-seeking contrarian pish with perfectly timed self-owns seems too coincidental. 

10 minutes ago, John Lambies Doos said:
13 minutes ago, HTG said:

It's the drivel of a losing side. The reverence of war boomers, the clutching of dying straws.

Yep, the Unionist boomers in Scotland and rUK are slowly getting caught up by the younger generation who can see through Tory shite with regards to the Union and Brexit.  They're terrified of the under 40s in this country who don't continuously reference the 'Blitz Spirit' and ejaculate onto Union flags.

Ah yes, wishing the country in which you live being able to run it's own affairs definitely equals:

- Appointing a mad dictator after rivals are murdered 

- Making disobedience punishable by death

- Rounding up millions of people and murdering them

- Conducting horrendous 'experiments' on prisoners

- All other manner of unthinkable human rights abuses

- Promoting racial purity and acting with extreme prejudice against those who do not fall in to this category (see also the two previous points)

- Waging a mad war against the world in which millions are killed

- Allying with mental dictators from other similarly minded racist states

- Denying Alloa promotion

Yup, a vote for independence is definitely the same as the above. Uncanny even. Identical. That Spiderman GIF.

22 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Are we sure this clown isn't H_B? The constant attention-seeking contrarian pish with perfectly timed self-owns seems too coincidental. 

I'm not swayed either way and I don't really care but the lawyer brained attempt to get out of calling RCS liars through sheer pedantry fits with H_B famously being a law grad. 

And a headset microphone.  Who does he think he is - one of the Backstreet Boys?  His Twitter is eyebleedingly awful.  Just a phantasmagorium of retweets of anonymous BritNat accounts, random weirdos and bizarrely Wings Over Scotland.

Edited by Highland Capital

17 hours ago, GAD said:

I don't even know if "you can't ever be as Scottish as me because you aren't a Celt" is even dogwhistle racism to be honest. Is full out and proud white supremacy shit.

16 hours ago, Detournement said:

He didn't say that though.

You seem to be suggesting that by the OP not referencing the tweet exactly he has misconstrued the meaning. Therefore I would be really grateful if you could clarify your understanding of what he actually meant:

Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 08.03.12.png

Just to add that GG then went on to like a tweet from someone saying that Yousuf is so angry because so many white people have jobs in Scotland....

Edited by KingRocketman II

13 minutes ago, Pato said:

Can we get a pool going on whether Detournement will go full alt-right before George Galloway goes full Rangers-Chelsea-Israel-Brexit?

I think they might be the same person. All the left wing rhetoric that inevitably boils down to an obsessive hatred of Nicola Sturgeon and nothing else.

Plus, it’s not like George Galloway has anything else to be doing.

46 minutes ago, Pato said:

Can we get a pool going on whether Detournement will go full alt-right before George Galloway goes full Rangers-Chelsea-Israel-Brexit?

Nick Land Dark Enlightenment is my bet. If he pops in one day hitting out "equality is a false god" then I'll be taking the winnings.