The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

12 minutes ago, DA Baracus said:

If this works for Hamilton, the daft old scumbag c**t will be in demand at shitey clubs battling relegation up and down the UK.

I'll lump a tenner on him for Ayr United manager then.

• 2 weeks later...

What a nasty piece of shit.  He used similar tactics in Bradford back in 2012 and remarkably still managed to get elected.

'I'm a better Pakistani than he [Mr Hussain] will ever be. God knows who's a Muslim and who is not. And a man that's never out of the pub shouldn't be going around telling people you should vote for him because he's a Muslim.'

I wonder what Galloway's career trajectory is going to be? He's obviously going to be utterly humiliated in May. He doesn't really have the connections to be anything else politically other than an attention-seeking fringe lunatic who'll never actually get elected. I wonder if he will eventually angle for a regular slot on this GB TV pish. 

I wonder what Galloway's career trajectory is going to be? He's obviously going to be utterly humiliated in May. He doesn't really have the connections to be anything else politically other than an attention-seeking fringe lunatic who'll never actually get elected. I wonder if he will eventually angle for a regular slot on this GB TV pish. 
I assume he'll be happy with his RT and Talkpish work not to mention what he fleeces from his moronic supporters.

31 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

He's obviously going to be utterly humiliated in May.

I assumed, possibly wrongly, that he might squeeze in via the List!?

He was also showboating the other day about being the most recognisable opposition candidate - obviously a bit of a self own considering most people only know him for utterly cringeworthy telly.

Edited by Ned Nederlander

Gallaway is just trying to get in the conversation as apart from twitter nobody cares about him

Best ignored and he will scuttle away to the next "make george relevant again" money making opportunity

You really have to respect whichever Endemol staffer just threw out the suggestion "why don't we get Rula Lenska to pretend she's a cat while George Galloway feeds her" not knowing the devastation they were about to launch on an unconventional but fairly well-regarded left-wing firebrand's career trajectory and public image.