The George Galloway "Unity Party" thread

Ross.

2 minutes ago, trainspotter said:

If there's a chance that that Mr Galloway will be knocking doors in G72 sometime in the near future, I might just delay getting those front steps repaired for a wee while yet.

I'm buying a dog. A big scary dog.

Or a doorbell that sounds like a cat 😆

On 17/11/2020 at 08:56, Ross. said:

Seems he has announced he will stand against Ferrier in the Rutherglen and Hamilton West by election. I assume the SNP will have their own candidate up against both and will ensure the vast majority of Ferrier’s previous vote goes there. 

Christ I might actually get involved in the election if that fat useless c**t is going to run here. 

1 hour ago, madwullie said:

Christ I might actually get involved in the election if that fat useless c**t is going to run here. 

My sister lives in Rutherglen, a bit active in the community, thought the Labour guy who lost to Ferrier was pretty good. Galloway's money grabbing could actually be a blessing to Ferrier, if I thought sacking Ferrier, if there's a by election which isn't certain, would let him claim a victory, I'd be tempted to keep her on. Nah, I'd sack her anyway and see him lose his deposit.

Neil Oliver is a bit like Laurence Fox in the sense that a wee while ago, most people probably thought they were at best 'nice enough' and at worst, inoffensive. They both seem to be on absolute crusades to prove to everyone that they're massive c***s.

25 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

Neil Oliver is a bit like Laurence Fox in the sense that a wee while ago, most people probably thought they were at best 'nice enough' and at worst, inoffensive. They both seem to be on absolute crusades to prove to everyone that they're massive c***s.

If that’s their objective then I’d say they have been highly successful.

28 minutes ago, Gordon EF said:

I learnt early on that Galloway is a massive self promoting c**t, and Neil is too fond of his scarves. It's a revelation that the thoughtful sidekick in Lewis turns out to be a Katie Hopkins wannabe.

I'd heard of Oliver, I had absolutely no idea who Fox was until his pathetic scrambling for relevance began on QT

10 hours ago, Day of the Lords said:
13 hours ago, Gordon EF said:

I'd heard of Oliver, I had absolutely no idea who Fox was until his pathetic scrambling for relevance began on QT

This is a good point. How did he end up on the QT panel? Had he built up a twitter following or done something else to gain notoriety? Or did he just get in touch and say "I've got some pretty controversial opinions lads"

20 minutes ago, Genuine Hibs Fan said:

This is a good point. How did he end up on the QT panel? Had he built up a twitter following or done something else to gain notoriety? Or did he just get in touch and say "I've got some pretty controversial opinions lads"

Probably the latter. Best I can think of is that he went to Harrow, which i think is the same school as The Harry formerly known as Prince - this episode was around the time Harry and Meghan Markle decided to retire from doing next to f**k all - it was a question about Markle experiencing racism that brought forth Fox's hilarious views. 

11 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Probably the latter. Best I can think of is that he went to Harrow, which i think is the same school as The Harry formerly known as Prince - this episode was around the time Harry and Meghan Markle decided to retire from doing next to f**k all - it was a question about Markle experiencing racism that brought forth Fox's hilarious views. 

Harry and William went to Eton, not that there's much between the two schools really.  Back on topic, Fox is a c**t.

4 minutes ago, MONKMAN said:

Harry and William went to Eton, not that there's much between the two schools really.  Back on topic, Fox is a c**t.

Ah well, f**k knows then. He's just another Z-lister willing to do literally anything to stay in the public eye. 

Hasn't he basically founded a political party for absolute losers who feel aggrieved at stuff like not being able to call the local newsagent "the p**i shop"?

He'll be literally begging for a sport on Celeb Big Brother when it's next on. 

49 minutes ago, Day of the Lords said:

Ah well, f**k knows then. He's just another Z-lister willing to do literally anything to stay in the public eye. 

Hasn't he basically founded a political party for absolute losers who feel aggrieved at stuff like not being able to call the local newsagent "the p**i shop"?

He'll be literally begging for a sport on Celeb Big Brother when it's next on. 

He seems like the kind of guy who'd quite like to start up an English equivalent of the Proud Boys.

Looking forward to Galloway getting about 12 votes in Hamilton and then blaming George Soros for it.
I wonder if Galloway thinks he can actually win in Rutherglen & Hamilton West.

He was soundly trounced in West Bromwich East last time and there's no reason to expect anything different here.