WoSFL Premier Division thread

9 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I’ve no dug in the race, mistakes happen and credit to those who hold their hands up and are accountable. What I don’t understand, perhaps it’s my ignorance and apologies if it’s obvious, but how come fans and randoms were posting screen shots of the suspension lists but clubs hadn’t checked them? How long before a suspension appears on the list? 

The suspensions from last Saturday (20th) are shown on the list that came out yesterday (26th).

4 hours ago, Black Pennel said:

So, in short, your evidence of long term corruption is entirely based on unsubstantiated statements you found on the internet.

Hardly compelling, given you took issue with the guy for having a go at Colin based on exactly the same thing.

What is it I’ve done now?

I didn’t delete minutes of any meetings.

11 hours ago, Killiepiyo said:

I’ve no dug in the race, mistakes happen and credit to those who hold their hands up and are accountable. What I don’t understand, perhaps it’s my ignorance and apologies if it’s obvious, but how come fans and randoms were posting screen shots of the suspension lists but clubs hadn’t checked them? How long before a suspension appears on the list? 

The list is uploaded to the sfa website

Would anybody here happen to know whether you would be sound to take a pram into Pollok's ground?
Fancying taking in the Scottish Cup game at 3 but don't want to make our way there and get told to bolt for showing up with a baby, haha.
Yeah you should be totally fine seen folk in with their prams and dogs at Pollok before. Have took my wee girl in with the pram to Meadow Park and most if not all grounds at our level are totally fine.

2 hours ago, coineanach said:

Would anybody here happen to know whether you would be sound to take a pram into Pollok's ground?

Fancying taking in the Scottish Cup game at 3 but don't want to make our way there and get told to bolt for showing up with a baby, haha.

Yep totally fine 

12 hours ago, PossilYM said:

Doubt Darvel or Talbot will be too worried by what I saw at Newlandsfield.

Great crowd numbers wise.

I think they'd be very impressed with the Beith forwards tbf. Great game and Pollok could easily have gotten a point ( hit the framework in injury time ) but would've been harsh on Beith who thoroughly deserved the win. 

1 hour ago, BANKIEBILL said:

I think they'd be very impressed with the Beith forwards tbf. Great game and Pollok could easily have gotten a point ( hit the framework in injury time ) but would've been harsh on Beith who thoroughly deserved the win. 

Yep Beith really went at us and exposed our defence first half especially.It was crucial for us having got a goal back to see the game out at 2-1 at half time but we couldn’t even manage that and I think the third goal really made it a huge task for us.Just a goal too far!

On 26/08/2022 at 20:29, Killiepiyo said:

No dug in the race ????

If it were greyhound racing they would run out of traps for you .

Cambuslang 0 Bankies 3

2 red cards for home side meant there was little chance of them taking anything from the game. Pitch in a dreadful nick - hard to see if Lang have any decent players as it was hard to play fitba on. Probably should've been more but good to get a result from a place that Talbot struggled. Big 3 games coming up for Bankies

5 hours ago, BANKIEBILL said:

We were very sharp all night I felt however as the highlights show the whole game turned on our number 2 goalies howler for polloks 1st  which let pollok back into the game when we rarely looked troubled (fair play to the boy as he never crumbled after it ) .

Really enjoyed the game last night not only due to the result but also the whole newlandsfield setup, the pitch was in great shape and the floodlights shining down just added that bit of magic for me. 

Edited by Thejackdaw