WoSFL Premier Division thread

19 hours ago, Lurcer said:

Do you have a link to this piece of magic. 

Nope. It's on my computer. Mark from Roonba provided me with all the results so I was able to come up with a function for the sims. Don't know if there will be a link at some point on the Roonba site, as it seems nobody is interested.

10 hours ago, Shanner said:

Knew this would be right up your street.

3 hours ago, Edgar81 said:

Nope. It's on my computer. Mark from Roonba provided me with all the results so I was able to come up with a function for the sims. Don't know if there will be a link at some point on the Roonba site, as it seems nobody is interested.

What are sims when they’re at home?

image.thumb.png.e9617f6287a622893a2aea874c5abe63.png

image.png.e93ae71c40ceb4ed74aae9aced159561.png

Darvel close the gap at the top to a single point. Clydebank keep themselves in contention for the illustrious best team outside Ayrshire trophy[emoji769]. Largs with a result I had to do a double take on & replicate a scoreline they managed two months ago against Bonnyton which gives them the honour of the current WOSL Premier record for the largest home & away win respectively. That GD could yet come in handy.  Rossvale confirmed as doon.

13 hours ago, jimbaxters said:

What are sims when they’re at home?

Sorry, I don't understand your question (Apologies, English is not my first language). When a team plays at home - the rating is increased by 70 points before computing the points exchanged.

Update after yesterday's matches:

77.769% - Auchinleck Talbot
22.22% - Darvel
0.011% - Pollok

Edited by Edgar81
spelling

Sorry, I don't understand you're question (Apologies, English is not my first language). When a team plays at home - the rating is increased by 70 points before computing the points exchanged.
Update after yesterday's matches:
77.769% - Auchinleck Talbot
22.22% - Darvel
0.011% - Pollok

I've absolutely no idea what this is about.