WoSFL Premier Division thread

Heard a wee rumour that WOSL games cannot be live streamed due to clubs now being part of the SFA.
Why would this have been the case when the SPFL and Lowland and Highland Leagues all streamed games last season (and are continuing to this season)?

15 minutes ago, craigkillie said:
49 minutes ago, Blackie Gold said:
Heard a wee rumour that WOSL games cannot be live streamed due to clubs now being part of the SFA.

Why would this have been the case when the SPFL and Lowland and Highland Leagues all streamed games last season (and are continuing to this season)?

I think think Thiseel's post answers your question, it certainly answered mine.

27 minutes ago, GroundhopScot said:

I asked McBookie for odds on games and they said they'd be published the day before

Bet 365 priced up our friendly against Cumbernauld Colts last week. I did wonder if that would mean they do more but I can't see anything 

5 minutes ago, Darvel legend said:

Mark they are not for doing it , I asked for betting without darvel in the league as I fancied Talbot to be second but no doing it 

😂 Thought you were over all that Jim. Cannae keep a gid man doon for long, eh?

Just assumed that because the league was such an unknown after the year out they would wait and see how it pans out for a wee while. Hang on to your money until then. Darvel will be better odds when they're sitting 3rd or 4th anyway.

19 minutes ago, jimbaxters said:

😂 Thought you were over all that Jim. Cannae keep a gid man doon for long, eh?

Just assumed that because the league was such an unknown after the year out they would wait and see how it pans out for a wee while. Hang on to your money until then. Darvel will be better odds when they're sitting 3rd or 4th anyway.

😂😂😂

32 minutes ago, Billy XBoswell said:

DL .... Are you going to the game tomorrow or are you banned from them too?

What else am I banned from like ? I’m no sure whether to go tomorrow as a few bets at the golf going really well And I will pick my games this season 

2 minutes ago, passbackdave said:

Its no me has has his team champions every season before a ball is kicked. R u english aswell? Lol

Mon the papers

Ha ha ha Nop but IMO darvel will win the league , I’m sure I’m no alone in thinking that !  loads of good teams but when u have a squad like darvel have second IMO again will be failure